What is attractive on a girl?
Who am I am why do I know about what looks good on girls. I am an American living in Europe. I also have two sisters, a wife and a daughter. I have a lot of respect for women. I am also honest. I am not trying to sell you anything an not a company. I write my own language learning software. I am writing this because I feel a lot of women are mislead as to what is good looking and what they should buy. Companies spend lots of money on trying to convince you what is attractive on girls. My guy friends and I are all pretty good looking, intellectual and I think they would also agree with my views. Some guys will disagree but beauty is subjective. I do not dance around the issue, I tell you what I honestly think. If you disagree please let me know. But what I write might shock you.
Lets start with what is not attractive on a girl
Here is my list of things that are things that detract from a girls beauty.
- Hair color changes are not attractive on girls. Most girls hair looks fried, that is, their coloring damages their hair. Also the hair looks fake. I like real. I do not like fake. Guys like real girls. Hair is big money and big business. Give your wallet a break and try your natural color and you will see more guys will respond. I know girls will protest, but this is true. Natural looks great. I personally have some of the most attractive shinny hair, I get girls asking me all the time what I do. I wash it with only natural soap, but eat well and take vitamins. A very natural diet, no caffine or junk.
- Too much make up is not attractive on a girl. Basically a little lipstick is all girls need. If your skin is not perfect spend money on vitamins or something very natural that will help heal your skin not mask it. Do not be affraid of imperfections.
- Too much grooming. American girls have tons of cash and spend it on their looks. Every eyebrow and part of them looks like a well manicured lawn in suburbia, nothing out of place. This is boring. I like the wild, rustic look. Something thick eye browse look great.
- Body hair is good except on the face. Women are have OCD about shaving everything. They should go easy on themselves. It is instinctive to like hair, hair on a girl is good. Sure shave your legs but do not go crazy. Girls care more than guys. Girls do should not feel the need to pluck everything off so they look like a girl. Be a women, this is attractive.
- Shoulder length hair is not attractive. For me, shoulder length hair means, I do not want long beautiful hair as its too much work, nor do I have the guts to do something radical like cut it real short. So I will be another boring girl with a bob.
- Tattoos, I want a girl not a sailor.
- Facial moles, very not cool if they are big an ugly. I do not recommend many body modifications, but mole removal is not bad if it is ugly.
- Fat is not attractive. I like skinny girls as most guys do. This is why I think European, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish girls are much more attractive than American girls. Argue all you want, a girl who is skinny is attractive, a size 8 is not.
- Girls that are not humble are perhaps the biggest turn off.
- Perfume, its just petrochemicals on your body, why not use your own pheromones, this is attractive 100%.
- High heels look very uncomfortable to me and therefore no attractive.
- Foul language, smoking etc.
- Jewlery and anything in excess.
What than makes a girl look attractive?
Here is a list of thing that I think are attractive on a girl:
- Long hair or really short hair.
- Girls that show their face and do not cover it with hair.
- Thin girls.
- Glasses or not.
- Tight jeans and a t-shirt.
- See though shirts or tops.
- Earth tones or spring colors.
- Girls that keep fit.
- If you want to drive guys crazy try not wearing a bra.
- Girls that eat healthy are attractive.
- Brains and humility is attractive as well as wise girls. Stupid material girls are not.
In summary what is attractive on a girl?
Girls that spend money on looks are rarely attractive. Girls that walk a lot, and wear clothes that are not to pricey, jeans and a nice top or sweater, earth colors. Natural hair and look and lifestyle are beautiful. Basically do not spend money on making yourself look good. Any girl in Eastern Europe spending little, to no money on their looks, look great. Romanian, Russian girls etc total incomes might be a few hundred dollars a month. These European girls look much better than her American counter part spending cash on herself. If you want to really attract guys play chess, read books, do yoga, learn a language. This for me is interesting and attractive on a girl.