Tales of an Indian Time Traveler
The first book I will release will be a fictional short story.
An unusual work of fiction based on fantasy and reality. The expression ‘truth is stranger than fiction’, read the book and determine where the line is, or if there is a line?
How to Find True Love
My second book will be a non-fiction book.
If you want to find true love my book offers a road map. It is a little different than my website, as it goes deeper to the root of the issue. It does so in a methodical way.
I am not a kid. I have been around the block. I have the wisdom of experience.
Don’t get smart too late–
You can live the fantasy. Better than money or fame or power, is love. I do not want you to miss out on your life, life is too short, so please read my book.
I will let you know when my book is complete – just fill out this form.
Additionally, let me know if you have any questions :
I did not want it to be just another, advice book or find love in 5 simple steps. My eyes glaze over when I read websites or books like that.
It is not a book by a player or single person. It is a book written by someone who has been happily married for many years.
I wanted it to be a book that means something. Something that is real. A book that is honest.
You can download the first few pages of my book here:
It is just a start, and will be revised. If it seems of interest to you, I can let you know when it is finished.
- Date Abroad or Marry the Girl Next Door?
- How to get High Quality Girls Naturally
- Spreadsheet Dating – Excel, Sheets or Calc to Find Love
- Cell Phone Apps to Meet Girls or Wisdom?
- How much time do I spend with my wife?
In real life I had a lot of catching up to do
When other guys were dating, I spend my youth under a stack of books. Philosophy, but also romantic classics, like Last of the Mohegans, fairy-tales from different cultures, authors like Tolstoy, Jane Austen books, Shakespeare, I loved the classics. However, in real life I had a lot of catching up to do.
I thought women were ethereal vessels. I got a rude awakening.
If you are a man or a women who feels the same, that is, life did not turn out the way you thought in terms of dating, this book is for you.
- If you are in your 20s – this book will give you a perspective that you will need to help sort the issues of who you are, and what your mate might look like.
- If you are in your 30s – this book will give clarity to your experiences so you can move forward instead of looking back.
- If you are 40, 50,etc – this book will answer the questions why you are single and what you can do about it. I will show you, you are really 21 forever when it comes to dating.
Let me help you. I wish I had a book like this.
I have some work to do this summer on my dissertation application in Economics, so thank you for your patience.