Are you living in the 1950s? Then why are you girls still, frying, dying and cutting their hair? Don’t you want to look good and attract the guy of your dreams? Then stop reading magazines by women or male hairstylist that are attracted to men. The purpose of this post is to explain to girls what is the most attractive hairstyle on girls from a guy’s perspective. You will have the definite, truth, like it or not. Here I give you real hair hots, not altered and airbrushed for a magazine, which every hairphotoout there is.
The hair style that is universally attractive no matter what your face or shape
For a woman’s physical attractiveness there are three components:
- A girls shape – discussed largely in my article on skinny girls.
- A girls face – read my article on female facial beauty.
- a girl’s hair
The first and last points above, women have control over 90%, I tend to think almost 100%. The second point, facial beauty, does not matter as all women are beautiful in their face. That is, if they know to bring it out. Genetics has refined female facial beauty over one million years of evolution. If you think you do not have a beautiful face think again.
- Lets talk about hair, female hair – Long hair unaltered hair, preferable to the small of your back. Natural color and shape, with money spend on natural quality or homemade hair conditioners, if you do not have the money to shop at Wholefoods. This long natural even untamed hair will drive men wild.
Why hair is important in dating and mating
Hair is a secondary friendship characteristic. It is your crowing glory and conveys a message of vitality and health. Healthy hair means a fertile female ready to reproduce. Nature has excess health and protein to divert it to something, not vital to the survival of the organism like hair growth. So if someone has nice hair they must be healthy and ready to mate, is what the signal beautiful hair conveys.
Why long hair appeals to men at a subconscious level
Some people say that long hair is a sign of submissiveness in females (yes it is true, guys love humble submissive women or at least the appearance of this) and materialistics like to cut their hair short or career women can not be bothered. Use the power of evolution and psychology to attract men with long hair.
Look I am telling you the way it is from a guy’s perspective, long hair is where it is at, unless you just had a baby or something. Remember, no guy likes a fighter for a wife. Men want a girl who will not hassle him too much, and want to be attractive for him, not a troubled woman. And frayed or frazzled hair is not reason to chop it (you can trim it with out a full fledged hair-cut), find a long-term solution and the root cause of the problem.
Guys fantasizes about women wrapping their hair and all the things hair does in the moments of intimacy. Girl with long hair can look like a princess and put their hair up and in the right moment let it down. What guy does not dream of this?
No guy wants a short-haired feisty headache after a long day at work to come home to. He would rather be greeted at the door calmly with his long-haired wife with a nice outfit and drink in her hand and a smile. So girls if you’re dating relathionships are not working, maybe it is you are sending signals that you will be a rebellious wife, by cutting your hair too short (with the exception of pregnancy or post birthing hair of course).
For girls who need to take care of a little one, short hair is very OK.
Girls who color their hair with dyes and chemicals
Just do not do it. Walk away from the idea that chemicals will make you beautiful (do the research it can make you ill). Every girl and most guys can tell artificial hair color. If you want to play arround with hair color and you are young sure why not, but as a modus operandi for being beautiful and attracting the right guy, I recommend natural colors. Henna, Surya or Ecocolors look pretty good if you want to alter your shade or tone. Or better yet focus on other aspects of your life than hair shade, just let nature do its work.
A vacation at the beach does wonders for hair highlights or even lemmon juice in the sun, and salt water puts waves into one’s hair. This “hair vacation” is a much better investment than a series of high-priced salon trips. Hair dressers often have tacky hair if you have noticed, and they are the ones giving advice mind you.
If you want to alter the look of your mane, you can put it in braids or pig-tails and this will get guys flocking to you. It gives the idea of something primitive and rustic in the case of braids or youthful in the case of pig tails.
Look at the picture below, you can tell it is not a natural hair tone. The girls look nice because of their long hair but coloring your hair is a tricky and dangerous business, one shade or tone off and it looks less then optimal. In contrast rarely does a natural color look wrong.
What if you are losing hair as a girl?
Do not worry in the near future they will have a cure for female hair lose. Alopecia will be cured with genetic stem cell type treatment. Men have problems because of the action of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase forming DHT and acting on the male hormone testosterone. Women have this hormone too (thankfully as it increases libidinal drives).
Girls can wear wigs and hair attachments. Women can shave their hair off if they have illness and to be honest it is a statement that many guys like and understand in cases of illness. It pulls at guys heart-strings a little as we want to take care of women. I mean don’t you girls want to take care of men?
What short hair or a bob looks like to a guy
Imagine a real skinny guy in a black sci-fiction t-shirt with a long pony-tale. This is what short hair or even boring shoulder length hair looks like on a girl through a man’s eyes.
Why girls alter their hair style and color
I know girls have a need for various reasons to change their hair. It is mostly psychological that something is not working in their life or they need a change. They are unhappy with something. It is fun and easy to do, just get a hair fix and you are a new person. I have no problem with that. Just when you do consider what I have written.
- Try to keep your hair natural looking
- Try to keep your hair long
- The money you same from going to the hairdresser invest in natural conditioners or a good multi-vitamin and diet to get all the trace minerals and nutrients feeding your hair.
- Try the reflexology method of nail buffing, that is rubbing your nails together vigorously for about ten minutes a day to stimulate hair growth. Or massage your scalp with a good conditioner. You can make your own with rosemary or various herbal teas. Money should not be a worry when it comes to nice hair as there are many low-cost methods that beat out the pricey salon treatments.
- Bad hair days and bed head, do not worry about.
- Actresses with all the money they spend on hair often have lame styles, trust me. They get the wrong advice ( on just about everything and they attract the wrong guys of course).
- I always found drinking a package of gelatin a day accelerated my hair growth. This is purely anecdotal but it seems to work for me as your hair is mostly protein (keratin).
- Flax seed oil, greens like spinach and collard greens, eggs (sulphur) fish and nuts all are nutrient dense, I like taking vitamins as to make sure calories do not get excessive.
- Do not worry about waves or curls too much unless you want to go all out. It is better for you let your hair retain its natural shape.
- Hair drying and heat will damage your hair. I dry mine well with a towel. You do not have to wash it that often in fact. It will allow your hair to retain some of its natural oils.
- Go to an Indian store. There are many Ayurveda hair treatments that work and are dirt cheap. I think Indian hair treatments are better than Chinese, although they are geared to darker hair colors.
If you have questions about hair and beauty just ask. I invite, close minded skeptics to rebut and comment on what I have written or agreeing comments or questions for more detail. Remember I am a guy and have no reason to tell you anything but the way it is and can speak on authority as I have been into health and hair my whole life. I want to be positive and help women with beauty. Consider the three aspects of physical beauty, shape, face and hair. If you are thin and have long natural hair you will get dates.