Normal, ordinary women are so cordial. Is there anyone that will dispute this? You want a normal girl for a wife.
Do not be mislead by feminism that as destroyed the dating scene in the USA Nor the false light of economic security, that during the great recession has proven to be the biggest house of sand.
If you want to know where to find a girl to be your wife and lady friend, it is easy, open your mind and read my website or ask me. I have hundreds of ideas and specific facts on where to go, such as free dating websites or countries to travel to, on a shoe string to find your other half. I found my extraordinary ordinary girl and so can you.
List of women you do not want to marry
- High powered career women – you will find yourself getting your hand slapped when you reach into the cookie jar. If girls strive for power at work they will try to dominate at home and your testosterone levels will decrease. I believe people are who they are and do not change magically when they walk in the door from work. If they are tigers and sharks at work there is a consistency of values and this will extend to their personal lives, unless they live by some idealist code of ethics to temper this.
- American women who think they are career women – but are really pushing paper in marketing, or HR. If you marry them the benefit of their modest salaries will be fully absorbed by excessive consumption and your children will be in some daycare somewhere and not experiencing the most important and precious years of life with their mommy. I loved that my mother was there for me. There will be ego issue involved also and battles at home that are about defusing work stress. I am not against women and careers at all. I am saying for a guy to choose a lady friend know where her priories are.And the same advice goes for women seeking a husband.
- Actresses – Or anyone in any high-profile position. Power corrupts. I have no idea why guys and girls are gaga over high-profile people from athletics to movie stars or flashy business people, to anyone in the news or limelight. If you fall for a noteworthy person there will be a high flight factor and inordinate chances of a divorce, and nobody wants that.
- Female lawyers – Real Estate layers are fine, but any women who does ‘family law’ the new euphemism for divorce lawyer should be avoided. These women promote the break up of marriage and make their living off of it. This is not what the Bible or Church teaches as moral.
- Female Doctors and PhDs – Sometimes marrying a female doctor is good because they are compassionate, however, others are all about being a Doctor and have told me they can only marry a doctor, which is ironic because Male doctors go for beauties more than brains in my observation. Intellectual pursuits are good when tempered with humility and knowing that we all add up to 100%. No one is smarter or better than another. If you choose to jump through hoops as defined by society as honorable, do it for your own intellectual satisfaction or else your ego will inflate and pride comes before the fall.
Enter the ordinary girl
My wife’s father has always describe his daughter as ‘just an ordinary girl’. He tells everyone ‘oh she is just an ordinary girl’. That is, nothing special. He loves his daughter with all his heart, however, the comment was more like nothing as defined by society like a corporate lawyer. Guys listen up, you want to marry an ordinary girl.
My the ordinary girl is extraordinary. She Speaks English and Polish and also learned German and French (paid for lessons on her own with her salary of 300 a month living on Ramen noodles but it was more important to learn). Oh she has a Master’s degree and some medical school. She has travelled through Europe, Africa and Asia with me. She lives with me on a tropical island and has her own website she runs and raises our daughter.
I think she is beautiful and no ordinary girl. She is a great cook, intellectually curious and just fun to be around. She did not distinguished herself in careers nor does she wear fancy clothes to cloak her problems in hyper materialism to fill an existential void.
She is a humble, simple girl who wants to live a normal life with her husband and daughter. She grew up in a poor village in Eastern Europe.
This is the type of girl you want to marry. A diamonds in the rough. Do not worry about what other people think of your girl. She is your girl. If she has ideals and morals and is beautiful for you that is all that matters.
The same can be said for a woman looking for a guy. Marry a guy with ideals who is plain and flies beneath the radar in life. Your blessings in life will not be money or power or earthly measures of success but a life of love.
If you want further advice or guidance on finding the love of your life just ask.