I have done extensive research on anti-aging over the years, for selfish reasons. If you want to be young and beautiful here are specific steps that can help in summary form.
- Caloric restriction – Scientific fact, if you reduce your calorie intake you will slow down the aging process. From fruit flies to primates science confirms this. See the research by Dr. Roy Walford. There are some real advantages of being a skinny girl or even a few pounds underweight. centurions are universally underweight. Your DNA will get cross linked if you eat too much. You will age. I question how much DNA can repair itself once damaged. Your cells do not have a calendar, rather they mark the passing of every hour by the rate of calories consumed. As long as you are not deficient in macro or micro nutrients and live a semi-active lifestyle this seems to be the key to longevity. If you want to stay young, slim and beautiful for your peers to admire and be jealous of, consume not in excess.
- Anti-oxidants – My favorite anti-aging supplements are nothing exotic (because of the cost effectiveness), rather, grape (reversital, proanthodyn grape seed extract) and blueberry extracts ( not only flavonoids, polyphenols but increases glucose tolerance), but all antioxidants are good.
- Quality multivitamins including trace elements like chromium (again excess blood glucose is almost synonymous with accelerated aging, diabetics for example experience faster degeneration).
- Exercise helps – But do not get crazy and damage your joints like I did. Do things like yoga and swimming and walking. Excess of anything is an imbalance.
- Get married and stay married – Divorce or a least being single shortens life expectancy. Also have physical relations often (within the context of marriage), it seems to be natures way of keeping the juices flowing. I know it is hard, but try to do it a few times a week or day. It is a hard task, but I know you are up to it. Really, science confirms this.
- External influences – Avoid smoking and pollution. I lived in Krakow the most polluted city in Europe and it aged me. I moved there with a baby face and now look a little older than my age. Staying in traffic even does that. Move to a clean place. Use water filters and air filters if you can afford it if you do not. Sun exposure only ages the skin, not your whole organism. But if you want to look good, avoid the sun.
- Get pregnant stay relaxed hormones – Stay relaxed and easy as stress and negative emotions bring on profound hormonal changes like the release of cortisone that can create imbalances and accelerated aging. On the other hand, with all the stress on the body, pregnancy somehow seems protect females. Women if you desire to live long and stay beautiful, get pregnant, a lot. It is better than any Hollywood plastic surgeon. My mother smoked heavy for 65 years, but after five kids she is in her 80s and still fine, God bless her.
- Be as natural as possible – Use natural conditioners and facial creams and not too many chemicals around the house or perfume and deodorants that have things you do not know. Read my lips, read the ingredients. What is wrong with trying some things or shopping at a health food store? I make my own creams for a fraction of the price. You can mix coconut oil which mixes with most substances. Remember all the there is an anti-aging is an industry. Do not get ed up into the expensive fancy marketing of it. Be cheap and simple and eat less, but quality natural foods.
- Future of anti-aging – Telomerase reactivation and adult stem cell repair. Harvard University seems to lead the charge with this type of anti-aging research but it will be the future.
- Living forever – Not a chance, we all have to shed our moral coil. Even the Universe is expanding in entropy towards a cold energy less state. Then time will stop. One second will be the same as billion years. Vampire fantasies are popular, as these are sensual creatures who are immortal. Epic of Gilgamesh is the oldest written story on the planet. About a king who would use all his power to stay young, where is he now? Think about all the Ancient Romans ad Greeks who lived in natural air and with a natural diet. They are all gone. Ponce de Leon when I spoke to him last five centuries ago, did not found an effective way to slow down aging and live longer (he died at the hands of Native Americans). My point is use my tips to improve the quality of your life not to get neurotic about.
- Solution for biological entropy – I do not want to preach or freak you out here but. Take a look around you and be aware, does not the world seem surreal if you start to penetrate the depths of reality? Ask yourself what is the meaning of life. Are we not all connected? There is a reason we are here on this earth. Our temporary existence here is only an airport where we have to change planes on our journey to a greater reality. Do you want to stay forever in a crowded chaotic airport forever?
What to eat (less)?
I advise you to do you own research. I think generally, food that is high in water content and bulky like vegetables, fish or beans are good for a high quality/low-calorie regime. You do not need to go hungry, just eat a lot of vegetables and calorie restriction will kick in naturally. Basically if you can train your metabolism to survive on about 1/3 less than conventional wisdom tells you to eat you can increase your lifespan (feel better longer) by 50%. CR to reduce atherosclerosis risk factors, improves memory, immune system and basically resets your genetic clock.
Try a ‘salmon and salad diet’, take a good multivitamin and antioxidants (I drink blueberry smoothies) and enjoy your life and do not think in terms of caloric restriction (basically anything a polar bear would eat). This will extend life based on the glycation theory and reduction of free radicals (blueberries and resveratrol activates Sir2/SIRT1 ).
In summary calorie restriction (knows as CR) is the key to being slim and beautiful and feeling healthy longer. Follow caloric restriction and your temporal length of existence will be protracted. If you want data to back it up research, the CRON-diet or the Okinawa diet, some more work by and Clive McCay and Mary Crowell from Cornell University. Also as mentioned anything by Dr. Roy Walford and Weindruch for example, their book, The Retardation of Aging and Disease by Dietary Restriction or The book 120 Diet. Or any research paper on caloric restriction by a rejected university, the conclusions will all be the same. If you like historical more read about two Renaissance Florentine Italian scientist that tried the cron diet on themselves and lived to be over 100 years old, and that was back in the 16th century.
One admonition, if you have a tendency towards eating disorders do not try this until you are over it or working with a nutritionist, I am not promoting anorexia here nor malnutrition, which is something that can shorten maximum lifespan. It is not an expostulation, for I like it when girls are thin, just use your common sense.
If you would like to know more about staying young and beautiful forever and caloric restriction, just ask, I am kind of an expert on these things and my wife worked in a lab for a decade and went to a medical school in Europe. I an encyclopedia knowledge on the subject of youth and attraction. I will give you clear, crisp no-nonsense answers because I am offering you only he truth.