If you ask most guys, they would reply hands down is a woman’s body is more important for physical attractiveness than her facial features. That is actually good news as your body, you have more control over in terms of reshaping than your face. Many famous movie stars and models have mediocre looking faces at best, but are beautiful. To illustrate this point consider, Sarah Jessica Parker or Anne Hathaway or Angelina Jolie, these ladies have strange-looking faces, but their bodies are stunning and many men have fantasized about these women.
In contrast, someone like Oprah has a nice face, proportional and classic, but I would never be attracted to her because she does not strike my fancy in terms of body. I can not imagine too many teenage body with an Oprah poster over their bed, the clown face looking Anne Hathaway, yes she is so hot because of her shape.
I am sorry if I speak the truth, I think this is the way most guys would think. I know I am a guy and have been around guys talking about women, my whole life. I have never heard a guy say ‘she has a nice little nose’, rather, I do hear, she has ‘a hot rack’, ‘a caboose that will not stop’ or ‘imagine what she could do with those legs’. Guys do not talk about a woman’s skin quality or their face, only girls do. Girls obsess about their face and they have no need to. All they have to do is eat moderately and join a gym or walk a lot and men will naturally be attracted to you.
It is one million years of evolution that has determined that men go for a woman’s body and further at this point, every woman can be physically attractive.
- Beauty has more to do with body than face. Your body is an empty canvas and you can paint and shape it anyway you like. It is also your temple and to be respected as it is the vessel that carries you through life to do the things you want.
Why is a hot body more important? When you come down to it, men look for healthy men to carry their genetic material. Sorry it is instinctive. If you do not have a healthy body do not fret, you can. Chest size by the way is not important, it is the whole, if the girl has good proportions naturally. This equates to a healthy level of fitness like a yoga or pilates girl would have.
Face you do have control over, but your body shape you do. With your body you can reinvent and change your curves no matter if you are a pear or an apple. Further, you do not have to be perfect with your body. In Italy, there is an expression ‘fat is half the beauty’. All you have to be in a reasonable range and nature will do the rest.
A reasonable range I have defined as size 8 American or under, basically if you do anything to condition your body you can be beautiful.
- If you are out of control with your body image consider, weight lifting or strength training. This is because it is on of the best exercises for girls when they need a sense of control over their bodies. In fact, I think it is a good counter to anorexia because the objective is not to simply lose weight but to gain control and strength. Women do not have to worry about building too much muscle because it will not happen because they do not have enough testosterone. A good substitute for this is Pilates, yoga and swimming. Anything that focuses on body mastery rather than just losing weight.
- If you are not out of control consider walking or yoga or something fun and you can do all the time. My wife and I shoot baskets (basketball) in the back of the YMCA when our daughter is in daycare, but most of the time we walk and bike as we choose not to have a car, and yes I live in the USA.
- We all take vitamins and anti-oxidants and eat mostly fish and chips and things we like but moderately. Eat to live not live to eat, there are more exciting things than food.
- Women fantasize about food a lot maybe because it is part of their programming as mothers and caretakers of the human race, but the key idea with food is it is not to be ‘either/or’. ‘All or nothing’ thinking is not healthy in life. Unlike a bad habit you can not give up eating, you need to go under the principle of moderation. Read about the philosophy of moderation and temperance. If you have trouble with this, get coaching or help from your friends or others. Hire a trainer at the gym if you need help, it is worth the investment.
- Visualization helps reshape your body on a holographic level. This is too complex to go over here, but it would suffice as to say it is powerful. Be honest with yourself about how you want your life to look like. Do not say, ‘I accept my size 18’ if you know it sows the seeds of your own ill-health or keeps you from dating the man of your dreams. Just be honest with yourself, you can jump up and down and be upset with me and call me names, but the truth is I am trying to just tell you one man perspective. Nothing more nothing less. What you do with the information is your responsibility not mine. Think of the story of the emperor with no clothes.
Body types and allure
There is a lot written on body types any woman’s magazine talks about them, most people are a combination. I am an eco-meso for example. I am thin and athletic. I have always been painfully sensitive about my life and take myself too seriously. Know your body type and maybe some psychological weaknesses. What are you and what are your weaknesses? ectomorph,mesomorph or endomorph
- Ectomorphic girls tend to need more love and support and are sensitive. They do not have an overweight problem, but are sometimes too thin. They are more introverted and really need to learn not to wage war with their body. Most eating disorder people, men and women tend to be ectomorphic and it is connected with lack of self-love. Love yourself, it is very hard but important for happiness. Remember you are not in competition with anyone. Who are you competing against, God will love you either way. There are no wrong choices in life, only learning experiences and do not worry about what your parents think. These ideas helped me at least. But I am 48 almost 50 and still over coming these issues. We are all set up with issues in our life and it takes a lot of love and patience to over come them. But waging war on your body is not the answer. I destroyed parts of my body with self dislike as I worked myself into the ground. Do not make my mistake, love your body and relax life is long and you might be surprised how life changes natural. Trust the life process. Just take it easy and enjoy your life a bit.
- Endomorphic girls tend to need to moderate and learn acceptance and engage in more cardio type programs. They look in the mirror a lot and their issues is to over come self loathing about their shape and use it to their advantage. Set realistic goals of being a size 8 rather than a size 4. Girls with curves can be the hottest, just take it easy and read up on nutrition.
- Mesomorphic girls, need to learn their balanced shape only lasts until about 23 before they lose their shape, so develop the habit of fitness. The models and stars in highschool I know, I look them up years later and they look the worst, as they relied too much on their natural genetic balance and let themselves go down hill. Remember the story of the tortoise and the hare.
Understand the human component that we all grow old and our bodies goes down anyway. Do not worry, find someone who loves you and it will not matter. Read the story of the Velveteen Rabbit and develop your mind and spirit and your body will not matter as much.
There is nothing more to it. Every girl has the chance to be an 8 (both dress size and rating from 1 to 10) if she wants, there is nothing more to it. You are beautiful and the things you worry about are not important. Just focus on your life, languages, music, travel and be moderate. Once you have your other half your life will change so much all those silly things you worried about when you were single will fade away. But first you need to be a contender for a prince by looking good and in my view that is having a healthy, toned body.