Women listen up, do you want a man, then be desperate. Be beautiful and desperate. Men love desperate, lonely beautiful women who will do anything for love and keep love. Don’t you love the cute puppy whimpering for affection? Loyalty, devotion and humility in a cordial girl is pure temptation for any male.
If you take the spirit of my words to heart you will find a guy in 100 days or less. If you are a guy reading this, it will give you a clue as to what kind of girl you will be happy marrying.
The mating strategy of American women is a tragicomedy rather than a romantic comedy. Let me explain, most single American women I am acquainted with, hit their 30s, then look for that last chance guy. Yet, in the same breath, they talk such nonsense, like, ‘I have so many amazing girlfriends that can not find a guy’. My question is why are they amazing?
Why single women in their 30s are not amazing but sad
- Not cordial – What girls call ‘nice looking’ is not what men think is cordial. Men and women have a different definition of what attractive is on a female. Do you want to know what cordial is? It is slim, long not colour-treated hair, no tattoos, nor body/nose piercings (unless you are Indian), say yes tight jeans and a t-shirt or a dress, no make-up except natural lipstick and a novel or a language instruction book in their hands.
- Too many pets and girlfriends – My wife does not have girls night out. I do not have boys night out. We did not have no pets. We have a family. Is that clear?
- What cell phone addiction does to the female – The psychological principle ‘you get more of what you reinforce’ is fully in play with cell phone addicted girls. Sadly many girls I know are mobile phone and Facebook addicts. Posting or texting every petty thought until all their thoughts are petty.
- Quit your job – What they call their career is usually some stable quasi-clerical job, yet this is on their priory list up their with family. My message is quit your job if it is an impediment (and it usually is) to finding true love. Does not Jesus say this in the Bible? ‘If your right hand is your problem cut it off’. It is a metaphor obviously for saying that if stands in your way of love than edit out of your life’s story.
- Yawn -Not educated in the classical tradition of art, literature, history and languages, rather they have an eclectic politically correct agenda in their head that they annoyingly vocalize and will shout you down. Generic non nondescript women with no real interests beyond checking their pink iPhone are the ones their girls call ‘amazing’.
- No humility – Pumped with the notion that ‘girls rule’ and men are kinda of mentally challenged, it is a huge barrier to over come.
- Too many past relationships – They have been there done that with too many other guys and the experiences such as getting ice cream and sitting on a park bench is nothing more than a repeat of some past similar experience. The dating scene in the USA is something like Nietzsche’s idea of eternal recurrence.
- Microsoft Project can not manage your life – when your biological calender tells otherwise. Women in their 20s should forget about career and get a husband. If you are serious about your career and family, you are not serious about your family. Nature wants reproduction when a woman is biologically healthiest. I did not make up the rules. The cordialtest women start to lose their juice at a faster rate then men because of the decline in hormones. I am just saying your priories should not be on a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation or an Outlook calender, but rather in harmony with your biological calendar and a higher calling.
- Girls lose their sense of style – I think this has something to do with a decline in hormones but their sense of style goes from Hollister and cordial to a closet full of clothes and shoes and they look good only from a girl’s perspective.
- Not slim – They weight way over 50Kg, more like in the 140s lbs.
- Do not cook – They will say they make up for it in other ways ‘wink, wink’. I interpret that as, they are lazy and been there done that with a lot of guys. Not wife material.
I could go on but what is the point?
The real reason these girls not find a guy
- A man as an aspect of life or true love? -The underlying reason American women have trouble finding a guy, are single moms, get divorce and generally cause drama for us men is, a guy is an aspect of their life. In contrast, more often to a foreign female, love and family is their whole life.
- They do not try desperate things – For goodness sake I know girls who wil not even try online dating. What the duce, you are in your 30s, you should put a sign out in front of your house saying, I am desperately seeking a husband.
- Single American women, listen up, you should be desperate! – At the end of this post I have a solution if you are a woman a single, you can skip to it if you like.
American women want to find that mythical work life balance. That is, career is critical for life satisfaction (as told in a droning mantra like fashion by the US media), but also balancing it with including’ girls night out’, endless trolling of online catalogs and strip malls, time with their pets and ‘me time’.
- I personally know a lot of 40 year old career women that have not found the right one. That is tragic. Being an old maid is nothing to be proud of.
- Better is to realize the pain of loneliness is a call to action.
Love has no limits.
How is that not clear? Love is dissolving and losing yourself in your beloved. In the words of St. Thomas Kempis:
Anyone who is not willing to suffer all for your beloved is not worthy to be called ‘lover’.
In the triple sense Hegelian word aufheben, one is annihilated, merged and lifted to a higher unity. This is love.
In contrast, I believe you should die for love. You should surrender your whole self including your career and friends and everything. All or nothing, play to win like there is no way back.
What American women should do
Be desperate. Hold a sign out on the side of the road that says ” Husband wanted”. Put a sign out on your car instead of “Just married”, “I want to get married now, please help”.
If you are single give up your career, move to Europe (I did, I was high up in corporate America), live poor, find a guy. Dis your friends and girls night and hunt for a man.
How to be a strong woman -Women read books on Running with the Wolves and being a huntress wild woman, and standing up for their rights, my message is channel that female Neanderthal primate instinct energy that nature through a million years of evolution has honed and developed into finding a mate and reproducing and finding love in a Godly sense of the word.
When you find him love him, do anything for him. Beg him to stay with you, so if he is walking out to go to work, you are being dragged by his ankles and greet him with a nice outfit and a smile when he gets home. Tell him you will raise the kids and not complain and do anything he wants. Never ever divorce him, follow him anywhere. Lose weight and learn to cook. Be humble and understand how self abasement is a good thing if you have pride.
Sound like bad dating advice? Its not. Once you find your guy life will make sense and your years of semi-depressed existential wandering will be over.
P.S. I have personally done the male equivalent of the above.