Which countries has the nicest girls? It all depends on you. However this post has my personal tastes for the best girls in the world.
This is just anecdotal, however, most of my friends that married an American or UK girl are:
Just waiting for the sweet kiss of the grim ripper to set them free from their bonds and shackles.
The lucky ones, had the experience that their American wives dumped them in the first couple of years. The unlucky ones are taken to the cleaners and had their lives destroyed emotionally with years of oppressive living. So my question is why do American and UK guys feel compelled to marry the girl next door when Katya trumps Kate and Lana trumps Linda in terms of bringing domestic tranquility to a man’s life? Read my lips guys, the world is full of opportunity and if you want happiness in the love department, shop around. Study my ranking chart below and feel free to add your two cents and experience to this.
This list of women is for guys who want to get married – which I think is all men. I think sociological studies confirm that some people are happier in marriage in than others. But why? I think this is because the girls in some countries are less feminists and have a more romantic view of marriage and love. This is my definition of the nicest girls and the basis for my determinant criterion for women to marry or at least date for a long-term relationship.
Marry a model who is good for you as whole person
Basically you want to find a super hot cool chick that has ideals like a princess from the Middle Ages. Nice girls are those that have ideals and are loyal to them. They want to please their man and be beautiful for them. My wife for example tell me she wants to make her husband happy. This gives her great happiness. I sometimes tell her I am living a male fantasy, she gives me a sly look like what are you talking about.
If you are going to get married for the rest of your days why settle? Why not find your other half even if she is on the other side of the world.
Nations with the best women for marriage
- Polish girls – These girls take the crown as they are the best combination of traditional, beautiful, classically educated and snappy dressers.
- Ukrainian girls – Would be number one but, Eastern Ukraine dilutes the average. Because of the Soviet influence there is a large number of women in Eastern Ukraine that has a Post-Soviet cynicism. Western Ukraine would be top of the list if you factor this out. Kiev being the equilibrium city.
- Latin American girls – Mixed results in this year, some countries have gold and some gold diggers. I would say Peru is on of the best countries to find a bride. You need to see how committed they are to Catholicism and if this comes from the heart or just actions. You need a humble Catholic girl not an Instagram model.
- Indian girls – The one and only issue here is the cultural divide. If this chasm can be cross you have an angel who will be more loyal than any Western girl. Less than 1% will leave you. That is a statistic that is pretty good. However, there are cultural issues. If an Indian girl is raised in the US she could become Americanized.
- Russian girls – The quintessence of foreign brides. I estimate your chance of a successful life with a Russian bride is 300% more than a Western girl based on divorce and fidelity statistics. However, at least you get a nice thin beauty who knows how to cook with a girl from Russia. If you are not too religious you might have a better chance here.
- Asian women – Too broad and not enough personal information. If you have any ideas about Women from China or Korea or Japan, let me know.
- Some subcultures of Western Europeans and Americans – Yes believe or not these women can be nice soulmates. I would recommend maybe off the grid dreamy idealists permaculture or really religious girls. The only catch is you have to be one to know one. For example, I do not know many people in the Pews Catholics, leaving their spouses. I know people who meet in church and are happy all the days of their lives.
I created a more detailed chart below. I did not put in every culture and could develop this more, but its good enough.
Disclaimer: This is 100% subjective. Do not take it as fact. Further, it is my personal credo that all people are equal. So understand its just based on my personal experience. For example, I am American and Catholic. Even though I think Pakistani girls are great, I think it would be very hard to marry them, different culture. Another example is Philippines girls are beautiful, just not my style in terms of looks. Chinese girls are good for friends, but I do not have enough information about them in general to know if they are loyal and good in marriage. They had communism that might have turned them towards humanistic values. However, I have a number of friends married to Russian girls and they are happy.
Since I am Slavic, Eastern European girls are congruent with my culture, even in terms of my personal preference for beauty. Peace and love. It is against my religion to view anyone as anything but equal or greater than I. But like thing Eastern Europe and Latin America has better girls for marriage than American girls, who have high divorce rates and problems with weight and very liberal views. Now lets look at the chart and let me know your thoughts.
My question is what are your ideas? Do you agree or disagree with this chart? What is missing? I am very curious about your reaction. Keep it light and breezy and do not turn it into some political thing. It is not. It is just for guys who have considered dating nice girls from other countries. What do you think?