Lithuania has always had a soft spot in my heart as do the women. I am part Polish and Ukrainian and for centuries through the a medieval Union much of Eastern Europe was unified in a semi-democratic way. Subsequently the people suffered greatly because of its proximity to larger nationalist states. I feel sorry for people who have had so much hardship. The only positive I can see in this painful history is it changes the character of the, people to become less materialistic and worldly and appreciative of basic things in life. They are less hyper consumptive and selfish and not consumed by the worldly desires in the same way as we are in the west. This in a nutshell are the girls of Lithuania.
They are not really that religious which is a downer for me as I believe in Catholic and Christian dating or really all forms of religious dating. The Baltic tribes because of their non-proximity to Rome where the last to be converted. Yet in Lithuania there are opportunities for a happy marriage as it is not the west and certainly any form of woman’s liberation is not to be equated with feminism, which is really an anti-male/life movement.
This post is more a reflection on some aspects of Lithuania and then I will give you some free dating sites which a lot of Lithuanian girls hang out on. If I gave you the dating sites you would not read about this mysterious country in the north.
Further specific nightlife clubs are outlined in my post on Vilnius girls.
The first things you notice when you step off the plane in Lithuania
- Lanky people. Tall thin, somewhat pale. This is in stark contrast with the globular people of the West.
- Grey Skies – it feels like someone turned off the lights or at least dimmed them.
- A strange-looking language on signs. They use a modified version of the Latin alphabet.
- Somber serious faces. People in the West are loud and smiles. In Eastern Europe like Lithuania, the people look somewhat depressed. I am not saying which way is good or bad, but I think it has to do with the lack of vitamin D.
- Lack of English – you do not hear anything except the own thoughts in your head.
Why would Lithuania be an interesting place to live?
I think we often romanticize about when you were younger up north and drive out to a blockbuster in the cold and watch a movie. It was part of the adventure. It is a fun experience not to have everything at your figure tips. This is Lithuania. Not everything is all not and easy. You have to struggle a little. And this is what makes it fun. It is not like real poverty such as exists in Africa or South America, but rather, just a little rustic and cold. This is what makes the women of Lithuania appealing.
I also think people like movies/books like the hunger games because it taps into this psychological need to struggle. I also think people like movies/books like the hunger games because it taps into this psychological need to struggle for survival.
Finding girls if you have a brave heart
If I was on the adventurous side I would simply buy or rent a bike in Eastern Europe and ride. I would ride though the countryside. It is a small country and beautiful in terms of naturalistic beauty. Sites to see would be:
- Aukštaitija National Park
- The Sand dunes of Curonian Spit
- Kaunas and Vilnius
- Hill of Crosses near Šiauliai.
- Monument for the geographical center of Europe.
Meet Vilnius girls online for free
- For free Lithuanian dating go here -> www.pazintys.lt and here www.ieskok.lt
- For a Lithuanian portal with all kinds of crazy and interesting things go here -> www.one.lt
That is it. I will update and add more later. But I wanted to give you a feel for ladies from Lietuvos Respublika.