If you want to understand the psychology of Indian girls understand India. I am an American expat and can look objectively at cultures from afar. What I see in the country of India is a microcosm of female Indian psyche. What do I see in the stream of collective unconsciousness of the this South Asian democracy, that will give us clues about how Indian girls think? One word: complexity.
For fun and clarity I made an acronym about the psychology of Indian women. I constructed some insights formed from on the spelling of the country. However, these are real and based on my personal experiences with Indian girls.
India – an Acronym that explains Indian women for me
- I – Independent – It is a common theme in Indian culture that the women are submissive to their parents and then husbands. But on the other hand, I hear constant verbal, but harmless, rebellions from women about their Dharma and position as a female in life. Thank goodness, not to the extent Western girls rebel. Even though, Indian girls sometimes complain about their lack of freedom in relationships, in my personal observations are very content. They just like to vent and have an independent streak as a personality trait. But in reality these gals are some of the most loyal wives in the world when it comes to marriage statistically. I think the marriage success rate is 99%. The women are like the country of India, that is, it often has a few skirmishes but generally pursues a policy of peaceful coexistence and neutrality as long as others respect their borders.
- N – Normal – Every female from Mumbai to Delhi I knew, from Deepitka to Bipasha, whether Doctor or IT consultant just wanted to get married and have a family. I imagine Bollywood actress feel the same, unlike their Western counterparts. I never meet an Indian materialistic, and only one lady friend in my whole life that I know that was has having trouble with her husband. She explained it was because she had an arranged marriage in India then moved to the USA and desired a little excitement. This was after her American girlfriends sat down with her and had a series of tete a tete. Use your imagination, they corrupted her thinking. However, 99% of Indian women are independent minded but loyal to their spouse. Can you imagine if this was true in London or New York?
- D – Divine – Or more accurately a belief in the divine. I have never met an Indian girls that did not have a sense of transcendence. It is so deeply intertwined with their history, that it is almost in their genes, even if they are not orthodox in following the rules to the letter. One of the most disappointing aspects of western culture is some, but not all, people have lost the ability to transcend the world around them. Everything is logical, rational, utilitarian and practical. In contrast India girls see the multi layered reality of the cosmos. – “There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” – Hamlet . This is Hinduism. This is Indian culture, complex, multi layered and irrational in a positive senses.
- I – Intelligent – I knew this girl, Aishwarya, she lived down the hall from me. She wanted to study art. She had to be a doctor, so did her two brothers. She was Indian and her parents basically gave them no choice. Her parents had three kids and three medical doctors. I have not ever really known an Indian, at least in the US what was not geared up for education. Win a girl’s heart by appealing to her brain because their brains function at a high cognitive level and want someone equal.
- A – Attractive – This is an understatement. Look on my site for pictures of Indian girls and you will see what I mean.
I have known a lot of Indian women because I lived in an apartment complex that had an inordinate amount of young Indian medial and University students. Over the years I got to know a number of them. If you use the above psychological conceptual framework, it might help you navigate the complexities of these girl you are trying to date them.
I wrote a piece about Indian girls phone numbers and this also has some ideas.
Let me know what you have observed in the psychology of Indian females and if the above acronym makes sense.