Sri Lankan girls phone numbers and contacts
The aim of this article is not only to tell you where to find Sri Lankan girls mobile numbers, but how to obtain their contact information in general for a date. This includes e-mails, chats and forums for finding a pen pal. I will give you specific websites to communicate with women from Sri Lanka for true love or marriage in the land of copper-red hands (Prince Vijaya).
The websites in this post are based on personal experience and research. I choose websites in terms of effectiveness, trustworthiness and ease of use. However, these are only portals, you are the one who has to have the ‘gift of gab’ to be able to chat them up. If you are good with flirting with ladies you will be able to get their e-mail address or chat with them.
To obtain a mobile number of a princess from the land of Tambapanni you need to be a bit clever. Furthermore, once you have their number, you have to practice the virtue of patience, in order to romance them to the point where they will reciprocate interest.
Remember my website is not a look up and hook up site, that is why I do not post the numbers directly. I simply research respectable sites (listed below) and you need to use a balance of romantic idealism and moral restraint, to transform the initial spark into love marriage.
For example, if you were to search for some +94 dial code digits, someone could put an girlfriend’s telephone number on it a website out of scorn because she rejected one’s romantic overtures once. This sweet gal would get all kind of freaks sms-ing her.
I respect people’s privacy too much. In the end, it is a good thing that numbers are not easy to find, and you have to get them the old fashion way.
For example, I meet my wife this way, that is, I asked for her number in person. She rattled it off fast, and only remember her number though a mnemonic memory trick. I wanted to impress as swavy and causally remember it, rather than type it in my mobile. It would have broken the rhythm of the conversation. This is just a hint. If your good with numbers, the eye of your affection tells you it, just tattoo it into your memory (could be with a henna tattoo if you are not sure she is your destiny). Memorizing her number is better than typing it into your contact list. It will appear you are more about her, and not just walking around the island collecting random phone numbers from skirts who catch a young man’s fancy.
So if you can obtain get her number in person it is optimal. Think about it, a cell phone number and then an SMS is not the most romantic way to win a women’s heart, at least not in my personal experience. Women take time to trust you. This is especially true for a traditional country like Sri Lanka.
So my recommendation is to first your day game of chatting up women you meet. If you are shy, try the websites I list below for contact and dating. These are free and the most active networking and contact sites by singles in South East Asia for long-distance relationships.
Call code and other background information for Sri Lanka
I have traveled a lot of the world. If you want an advantage over other guys (your competition) in trying to win a girl’s heart, then learn something about the culture. Sri Lanka is a country with:
- 80% Buddhist girls – there are some Christians in the south-west and Hindu in the south. I prefer marring in my own religion if possible. I think most people do, but I would be open to other faiths if the person is a good human and accepting of my beliefs.
- Timal and Sinhala are the languages, however, English is widely spoken as a second language, no problem to communicate or SMS in English with anyone. There are many books and websites with romantic text messages in all languages, you can use these as a resource once you get to that point, for example, jilljuck.com/Tamil-Love-SMS.
- There are 20 million people this Indian Ocean paradise, so lets say about 5 million single Sri Lankan girls.
- Start with Colombo girls, it is the largest city, the villages are good if you are going for a very traditional girl. I would also look in the North Western province in Kurungala and in Candy.
- In Colombo there are Russian girls there if you are interested.
- There are also a number of Sri Lankan girls in Dubai, Bahrain and the UK working honestly mostly in the customers support and IT fields.
- Some people say the Maldives are the best place to meet girls, it has an open culture to foreigners.
- If you want to travel to Ceylon directly here is their travel and culture site: Sri Lanka – there are beautiful photos on this site and useful information.
- The calling code is 94
Cell numbers phones in Sri Lanka to contact girls
Now that you know I am recommending the indirect approach. I believe encouraging on Sri Lankan girls for friendship, rather than a phone number directory. Here are the websites you should explore:
- elakiri.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49 – it is a chat forum, the most popular in Sri Lanka. Do not just post your phone number or look for numbers online. That is like staring into the sun, it is too direct and girls get turned off. Use this forum to establish a normal rapport. After a month or so if you are flirting and chatting, move your rapport to the next level. Elakri forum is the best social community for Sri Lankan females.
- sms.wow.lk/user/login.php for sending and receiving free Sri Lankan sms messages. This is a useful site as you can use this remotely anywhere in the world once you have their number.
- To get a mobile phone card to call the girls locally try mobitel.lk it is a wireless company.
- Try matchmaker.rediff.com – this is more of an Indian dating and matrimonial site but if you search by language you will find some overlap. I would search girls by language and religion and remember the best ones are the ones without the photos, I often find that the rule with dating sites.
- Facebook is of course very popular in Sri Lanka and can be use to meet girls online.
From all of these ideas I would start with Elakri to try to make a connection. Try to chat then eventually get their phone numbers.
Love phrases in Sinhala
Everyone is dating and texting. Where is the romance? I am on a mission to bring romantic idealism back into the world. I recommend reading Wimalaratne Kumaragama. If you want to really take your love life to the next level memorizes some lines from Wimalaratne Kumaragama so they roll off your lips.
I personally recommend these works of poetry:
- Harak hora
- Aganthuka sathkaraya
- Wanniye mal
- Muthuge prashna
He is not the only original source for love words, also look Siri Gunasinghe, Mahagama Sekara, and Gunadasa Amarasekaraat, also the Tamil poet Neelaavanan.
Here are some love-text in Sinhala to warm things up
- Hello – ආයුබෝවන් – āyubōvan
- What books do you like? – ඔබ පොත් මොනවාද කැමති ඇයි? – oba pot monavāda kæmati æyi?
- What is your phone number? – obagē durakathana aṁkaya kumak da?
- Where do you go to school? – ඔයා කොහෙද පාසැල් යන්නේ? – oyā koheda pāsæl yannē?
- Your eyes are beautiful like almonds – ඔබේ ඇස් ආමන්ඩ් වැනි අලංකාර – obē æs āmanḍ væni alaṁkāra
- You are a flower, I am a bee – ඔබ මල් වේ, මම මී මම – oba mal vē, mama mī mama
- Do you believe in destiny? – ඔබ ඉරණම ගැන විශ්වාස කරනවාද? – oba iraṇama gæna viśvāsa karanavāda?
- I love you – මම ඔයාට ආදරෙයි. – mama oyāṭa ādareyi
I wrote two similar articles:
The key thing about this post and site is it is about love and marriage not about short-term relationships. This is why I do not give you a simple page to post phone numbers. I have thought about this but I do not think this is the best way to go. I think simply providing you with some trusted websites to explore where you can flirt with potential brides and eventually get Sri Lankan girls phone numbers and contact information the old fashion way by meeting face to face.