In my post on Turkish girls I painted a pretty positive image of the women of the Anatolian peninsula and with good reason, they in my experience they make almost ideal brides if you want a more conservative marriage.
Portrait of very marriageable women
- Grateful girls – Since they perceive their own men do not treat them well, you can shine if you do something small. I would qualify this with I Turkish guys and they seem nice to me. Maybe it is more like the Hollywood effect, that is you are a foreigner and they project nice things on you as people often have contempt for what they are familiar with.
- The lowest incidence of marriage breakup in Europe – It is like 99% they marry you they will stick with you, statistically speaking.
- Do not underestimate the value of a home cooked meal – They cook even a professional woman in Istanbul or Ankara like a professor, they will give you home cooked meals. My wife basically apologizes if I come home late, it is an attitude western women would not understand.
- EU almost – They are basically European women even if from Asia. Like the Orient express Turkey is EU bound and there is no turning back.
- Exotic – Mix of ancient and modern people in a warm climate and a natural diet make them exotic and thin.
The point here is to show you so real images of a Turkish ladies that a good representation of what they look like. Again my experience, they are educated, polite and all the good attributes you would want a woman who you are serious about. It is so easy to take a trip to this country, it is as easy as going to Greece or Cyprus, just a short plane trip.
Therefore, without further ado, and with the help of a Turkish acquaintance of mine I have an image of a Turkish lady in traditional dress. Maybe this is not what you might see on the streets of Istanbul or Ankara but it does do justice to the beauty and charm of a Turkish female. Let me know what you think and if you have any of your own photos of Turkish girls that you would like me to post please write me, as long as you have the permission of the girl.
In Istanbul you will see a different style. I have spent a great deal of time there and being the one of the largest cities in the world, it would suffices as to say this, if you want to see sultry females you will.
The center of Turkish style what I have seen in the villages is modesty.
And alas every fairy princess has her prince. Although this damsel is taken there are millions who would love to meet a nice guy for love and marriage.
Again if you yourself are a Turkish girl or know someone with photos that might be appropriate for a blog about love and romance write me. I want to eventually follow-up on this post with a post about Turkish dating if you are a foreigner. I know a lot of Turkish guys give these gals mixed reviews and are saying they are all modern now, but I do not think it is true at all. Compared to girls in the west, like in the USA or the UK, you will have less of a flight factor and less feminism and chance of middle age rebellion against the husband. Why? It is just more ingrained in their culture to be submissive and loyal.
The one issues with dating of Turkish and non-Turkish people is simply the religious divide. If you are Arab and Muslim you have no problem, but if you are English or American and want to marry these gals you will have to find a way have her live in the west as even though the Republic of Turkey is known for its tolerances since the time of the Ottoman empire and Ottoman girls would marry Europeans there is the rule in Islam that men can marry non-Muslims but the women are under lock down and unless you take a liberal interpretation it is not possible. For me the best thing is for Islamic scholars to continue the dialogue about their religion and the role of females in the world. So I know a lot expats have married women from Turkey and are happy, but you have to consider how you get around the cultural divide.
When Turkey enters the EU and it will, it is just a matter of time, you will see a lot more Turkish-European marriages and hence more dialogue about Islamic and Christian marriages. You know my stance, I think we are all children of the same God so I have no problem with interfaith marriage.
In conclusion sent your photos of Turkey, I really would appreciate them as I have not been there in a few years. I want to create an artistic panorama of women from Turkey.