Do you want to find the sweet spot for women in Eastern Europe looking for a Western guy to marry? One of my veteran single friends said there was no country better than Moldova for nightlife and day time meets, that lead to long-term relationships. That is if you want to meet a decent honest lady, forget dating sites like Match, rather book a trip to Chisinau.
Economics plays a role in dating even if it is not spoken of
Moldavia is the poorest country in Europe. Between Romania and Ukraine with a Russian style. It exports great wine, but besides that, there is little economy because markets are not free. Hence, it is a country that is poor and many people want to get out, yes women want to escape for better economic prospects. That is where you come in. Many falsely thing that it can be leverage when looking for a lady friend. In contrast, I am telling you it usually has no bearing as any woman worth her salt is not interested in money. Love and money do not mix, like oil and water.
It started with an interesting economic pre-history if you like archaeology and economics and developed into a respectable Medieval principality. The issue is its neighbors had more military power and unenlightened view on economic exchange, then subsequently was never able to shake the shackles of the Byzantine bureaucratic structures of Socialism. The result is a large black market and with an agrarian base.
Economically it has an underground feel. A lot of men in black leather jackets and beefy guys with a swagger standing next to BMWs on the mobile phones, while the majority of the population has subsistence wages. I love to write highly of Eastern European countries but with this tiny land, I would say it is safe for normal travel, but to start a business or trade, handshakes and bribes are everyday life. Which is too bad because the people I have met from the country are talented and educated.
If you are looking love with Moldavia girls beware that some of these beautiful Moldavia girls have other motives. If you are looking for love find one with very good values manifest in actions not words. I repeat this mantra all over my website that women from poorer countries will try to scam men to achieve a manifold increase in standard of living. After the break up of the Soviet Union the Moldavian Soviet Socialist Republic changed to simply the Republic of Moldova, yet the economics are only improving now. This country will take off economically when it joins the EU, which is a top priority for the country.
In this post I will tell you exactly where to meet Moldavian girls on and offline.
What do Moldavia girls look like? Beautiful in a word. Some people think they are the most beautiful girls in the world. They are a mix of Romanian and Russian so Slavic and Latin girls in one. They in my experience have dark hair. I do not know if it is because they color their hair or because it was a Vessal state of the Ottoman and there were Tartar influence genetically more brunette. Almost universally they are thin, and I think this is connected to the idea that it is not the land of excess in terms of caloric intake.
Chat with Moldavian girls online
Chatting with Moldavia girls, its easy, check out these mail servers and you will find many Moldavia girls very happy to chat with you.
My list of websites Moldova females hang out on to socialize online.
You need to be able to use a translate tool online if you do not speak Russian or Ukrainian. Of the 3.54 million inhabitants, 70% of the people in Moldavia are actually Moldovan, yet 70% speak some Russian and have a Russian attitude. The official language is Romanian and Ukrainians which are about 11% have a strong influence. If you do not know how to sign up or use these just ask with a comment below.
Alternatively, you can try a dating site that is English that has Moldavian women on it. Just know to bail out if the girl for any reason asks for money as there are a lot of scammers in Moldavia.
Traveling to Moldavia for girls
- Besides the capital Tiraspol, Ceadîr-Lunga and Bălţi have populations of about 150,000 and therefore a reasonable number of single females. I have always had the motto, small is beautiful when it comes to population centers with girls. They are less corrupted and less cosmopolitanism infecting their world view.
- The villages are beautiful with the the best women. Access to these girls is another story. I recommend a bike trip if you can afford the time off from work.
- You do not need a lot of money, and can stay there legally for three months on your passport. You can pay in dollars, Euro or Russian Rubles. The currency is the Moldovan leu which is about eight cents to the dollar.
- Try to eat the local food and go to diners and shops that sell food instead of blowing a wade of cash on restaurants. Local food is mostly organic and the black earth soil will give it a rustic healthy feel, much better than Western adulterated food.
- Stay at a cheap hotel, communist style or youth hostel until you can rent an apartment. These are safe, just use common sense. great place to meet other travelers from Europe and student girls.
- If any girl or guy tries to milk you for cash for any reason, just walk away and do not engage in conversation. Even if you have been dating her and you feel like she is taking advantage of your good nature, just walk. Trust me it makes things easier. You do not have to explain yourself to anyone. Just walk away.
- Age difference does not matter as much in dating in Moldavia. Yet you do not want to be one of those guys dating someone that could be your daughter in age difference. You want boundaries of common sense if you are going to participate with a meaningful rapport.
- Any females wants an exchange of money for a relationship ignore it and move on. Better to meet a humble plain looking Orthodox Christian girl than any temptress with exotic looks.
How do you get there? I recommend that you try www.wizzair.com and go to Kiev or Odessa and take a bus.
If you fly to Odessa then buses from main bus station goes from Odessa to Chisinau. Go directly though Abtovoksa do not go through Transdiniestr. Buses leave every 1 1/2.
Or Fly to Bucharest, Romania and take a train. You can fly directly to Moldavia but it might cost you. Romania is an EU country and lots of people go there so it is not a problem to find a flight. However, once you land there you might see many Romanian girls and this would create a large disincentive to leave. There are few greener pastures in Eastern Europe.
Let me know if you have any questions about Moldavian girls. This is rather a short post and more packed with useful information about how to get to Moldavia or meet the girls online. But if you want to know anything more about the culture, what the girls are like or how to approach them let me know with a comment below.