Krakow girls why the odds are in your favor – Krakow is a mecca for artist and students in Eastern Europe It has the best art and language schools in Poland, and these are majors girls gravitate to, the kind of girls you want to date. In total, there are over 100,000 students and most stay in Krakow after their studies. Hence, countless beautiful Polish women in Krakow age 18 to 35 who are single and hoping to find their husband. Krakow also has one of the best female/male ratios in Europe. If you combine all these factors then you have the potential to meet and chat up girls from this royal city. The purpose of this post is to tell you where and how to meet Krakow girls.
Meeting women in Krakow is a little like seeing all the girls from your teenage years who you use to dream about. You know the ones you believe were unobtainable, from MTV or models in magazines or women in your high school that was the most sought after. Then you arrive in Krakow and they magically materialize in front of your eyes, however, this time only real and authentic and wanting to get to know you. This is Cracow. I do not want to spoil the surprise.
Of course, women are women and they will not throw themselves at you, but rather, they are simply girls that want to meet their husbands. It is like the reverse of anything you have ever experienced in the USA or the UK. There are less weird vibes and feminist attitudes, where you feel either on the defensive or apologies for being a male.
How do I know Krakow? I have lived in Krakow for almost ten years. I have walked every street and know every stone in the city. I am an American but now a Polish citizen also. So this gives me some degree of credibility. I am not just someone who has come to town on a guys night out.
If I was single where would I meet Krakow girls?
- Alchemia – It is a Gothic looking cafe – club with girls who are alternative and open. Almost all local people so your competition from foreigners is lower. This is your first stop, then the clubs and pubs to the right and left are your second and third stops. It is located in Kazimierz, the old Jewish quarter and now Polish hipster hangout. The girls here are clubs girls mind you, and maybe not your best choice for meeting your future wife.
- Prozacs – It is in the center of Krakow and time-tested. I have not heard really anything bad or scammy about this Krakow club other than a lot of foreigners meet girls there. More of a dance club.
- Nic Nowego is the place you go to exchange information with other expats, more of an Irish pub in Krakow and very foreigner friendly.
- Park benches – Now if you are into meeting girls of a higher quality I recommend, chatting up girls sitting on any of the benches that are around the main market square in Krakow’s Rynek. Just go up to one on the bench you like, and be non-threatening and start a conversation about what they are reading or studying. There are many girls in Krakow taking a break between class studying here on these benches as it is close to many universities. By the way, I do not recommend dating any girls from Jagiellonian as they have huge egos and will cause you trouble. I should do a special post just on that, but all UJ girls are trouble.
- Starry Kleparz Krakow – It is a farmers market, but girls love this place. Hot down to earth girls from the countryside living in Krakow prefers this market over the big supermarkets.
- The main market square is where everyone walks though, young and old. If you stand out there on any given day you will get more than an eye full of model looking girls. Go up to one and try to speak some Polish, they will all speak English but you will for sure get a smile.
Additional resources for meeting Cracow princesses
- I have outlined a number of dating websites to try in my post on Polish girls.
- Also here is a post on I love you in Polish if you ever get to that.
Why do you want to date a girl from Poland? I guess it depends on what your intentions are to meet Krakow girls. Most are good girls and I do not recommend corrupting these girls as it is: not right, bad, karma, and unfair to them and their future husbands. Hurting or using someone is one of the worst things you can do. If you are looking for that type of fun go somewhere else. Polish society is Catholic and family oriented. There are Polish bad girls, but there is no reason to come to Krakow, as they are just like dating a Western girl and will only cause you trouble.