Guide to get the right girl (not a scam) on EM
I am giving you my shocking, basis and partial opinion. It is a males point of view. They are not politically correct, but they are good rules of thumb if you are looking for love on Elena Models. You can disagree but I lived in Eastern Europe much of my life and Slavic, I know how to look dating site profiles for Russian and Ukrainian women. Warning, these are my subjective ideas based on my experience and may not correlate to reality. Simply what I would use if I was on the market for a bride.
- Just remember as you browse these profiles from Minsk to Kiev, the power of discernment is a superpower.
Here are my tips for looking at an Elena’s models profile:
- Language – My wife did not speak English except a few words when we met, she went on to teach it. Language does not matter. In fact I would say there is a slight negative correlation between initial competency in English as a foreign language and quality of woman. The logic being English exposes women to Western ideas like feminism. Further with English fluency women tend to travel and have met more guys. In case you have been living in a man cave, yes, guys often corrupt women because they use them for activities not connected to love and marriage.
- Religion – When scanning profile look at religion first. Does not mean they are a good or bad person but if they have N.A. Then move on as chances are they are a “Soviet girl” taught by the carrying the torch of communist dialectical materialism into the next millennium. This is a cold sterile, one dimensional life philosophy. In my experience it usually means a loose connection between ethical humanism and ethical relativism, translating to be nice, but if things get tough I will divorce you. Ethics of convince rather than living for something greater than yourself.
- Personal message – You have to be Sherlock Holmes and hang on every word that is written there. The best are the ones that have a positive message, even better if it does not start with “I am looking for”, rather “I can offer”. adjectives like ‘humble’ and ‘faithful’ are positive but maybe something even more concrete rather than a list of adjectives. You want to marry an old dog not a Cosmo girl in terms of behavior, but hot as anything.
Smoking – Has to be no. There is a consistency of behaviors. If they engage in this deviant behavior they will have no regard for others. Like the Bible says if you can trust a person in small things you can trust them in larger. Smoking is a small thing but an indication of a bigger. Either a weak will or disregard for the health of people around them or their own, perhaps a nihilistic desire to end it all. Sure you can rescue and change them but there is another girl out there needs to be rescued already operating on a higher level.
- Hair Color – I love brunettes and my wife is, but I have noticed that women who dye their hair black tend to have bad behavior. If it is their natural color, cool, but if they go out of their way to make it this color, it is a subtle dramatic statement. I am talking black hair and bangs, it is a particular Soviet style, I associate with Natasha Fatale from the Boris and Natasha cartoon. Sometimes art does manifest a level of reality.
- Town where they are from – Environment shapes personality to some extent. I am not a strict cultural determinist but I have noted that girls from Western Ukraine are sweeter than Eastern Ukraine industrial cities for example. Village girls are the best or one that has just moved to Moscow to some large city, not a permanent resident looking for a sugar daddy to escape.
- Children – Important lifestyle consideration. My rule is if you have kids you find someone with kids, if not you find someone with no kids. If the woman was never married with a child, this is OK too as it shows they have courage. However, if they were married and not raising the child they have some sob story, but it is an indication of lack of judgement or commitment. I am enlightened but I believe children need two parents. Who am I to judge we all make mistakes but it is an important determinate criteria for screening dating profile and are you willing to accept the responsibility. If you have children yourself maybe, but I would not recommend it if you do not.
- Response rate – Not a meaningful statistic as who cares how many people she replies to, it’s just women. Chicks have reasons that they do not even understand in terms of behavior and mate selection, do not over analysis it.
- Photo – Nothing showing too much or trying too much. Women think differently, they aire on the side of being conservative. I would say 100% have been airbrushed and Photoshopped. Most look like pretty professional photos and women know to get attention they have to look good and are competing with others who use imagine editing software.
- Profession and Interests – Pretty irrelevant as the Soviet system has a classical education system that was exceptional so a lot of educated people out there, but this does not speak about their moral integrity.
- Star Sign – Irrelevant as there is zero correlation to reality, except those who engage in magical thinking. Women believe in this stuff more than guys so most of it is harmless but not has not been a mate selection criteria since the 1970s.
Next I will answer the question is EM a scam or real, but also strategies for using their service
It is not a scam at all. Objectively putting the company like Elinea’s models that has been around since 1/25/2000 on the web, but the company predates that. They have been in business since 1999. Elena Gold, aka Elena Solomon, Elena Petrova I think is an honest business owner. It is a Mom and Pop online dating service based at Robina Town Centre, QLD 4230
Australia. They strict anti-scam filtering, when you are dealing with poorer countries you are going to have people preying on people with money. I do not work for or do not have any connection with the company, rather I have been following them for years. Unlimited e-mails, it is much cheaper I think than the US dating websites when you average everything out. Ripp Off complaints my suspicion are been it was mostly competitor motivated. A while back I contacted the company and it was a theory.
The cost is:
- $16.50 for the Gold membership – 50 contacts, unlimited mails
- $83 a month for the Platinum membership – Unlimited contacts, unlimited mails and get the ladies mobile phone instantly. So yes it is like getting finding a mobile phone number online ironically.
- If you are clever you can cross reference VK profile and get information for free. Yet I would have no problem paying. I pay for everything legally, including all the software I use.
All pros and cons aside the main advantage is you get a lot of screening, I would say you have less probability of a scam than most places. The disadvantage is there are a lot of free online dating services out there. I would have no problem paying, as you get quality and this is about finding a life partner, I would not be cheap, if I was serious. Would I join if I was single looking for a CIS bride? Yes, however, me personally, I would more likely join something like a Christian or Catholic dating site as I believe Elena’s models is more generic and a large cast of the next rather than niche.