Perhaps the title of this post should be ‘the choice is yours’. I think there are big differences in the dating and mating selection game in the USA, UK and Eastern Europe. Differences so large you could sail a ship though them. Why? The culture is different. Many, if not all, of my American friends that married American women are not happy.
They are just waiting for the sweet kiss of death to set them free. Why? Read on.
In contrast, my friends that married to girls from Poland or Russia are universally happy. Why? read on.
Important disclaimer: this is not about every American and Western European women. This is not about every Russian women or Eastern European women. However, the cultures of these two societies have produced different views on women towards life and marriage.
Why am I writing this? Well because myself and basically every American guy who is or was single and tried with sincere intentions to date an American girl, found themselves shocked at the childish, flakey games that were played. I want to point out cultural differences that perhaps made this happen. I want to help some American guys who are thinking this is the way it has to be, realize in life you always have a choice.
It does not have to go like this. You do not have to wait for the sweet kiss of death to set you free. You do not have to give your house and half your money to someone you despise. You can live happily every after with your princess.
Eastern European girls compared to Western European and American girls
Eastern European girls are straight they want to get married and find their husband or what is the point of dating. American girls often date more for ego gratification and have a cool boyfriend while they get their careers going. When they get their careers going and entrenched habits, then they find a husband for them to have their child with. Not the lover boy they have been dating, but someone who has money. In contrast, Eastern European women are looking for their one and only. Lets look at some of the cultural differences between American and Eastern European girls for marriage.
American women for marriage
Remember this is not everyone. There is no way you can generalize. Rene Descarte said every generalization is a distortion of the truth. On the other hand I think if you are a guy looking to get married, maybe you not only consider the girl next door but the whole world like Eastern and central European ladies. Here is what you might get if you decide on dating a women for love and marriage from America,how the world’s culture has changed:
- Less than healthy weight for their frames and bone structure.
- Short hair
- Tattoo rich skin
- Piercings in odd parts of their bodies
- Can not dance
- Does not know speak a foreign language
- Little or no intellectual curiosity – I have often tried to get into intelligent conversations about anything, and they just shut down. This is a real sore point for me.
- Do not play the violin or any other musical instrument at any real level.
- Can not locate most European or Asian countries besides the UK or France on a map.
- Having a grande latte at Starbucks is standard and a must or they are grumpy.
- Dominant. When are American girls going to realize being submissive is attractive not dominant. Dominant is a weakness for people who need to control.
- Having a pets instead of a family (and if you are their boyfriend must just love their cat).
- Puts career as a priority instead of a family in their 20s.
- Puts her girlfriends instead of her boyfriend, fiancé or husband in terms of trust.
- Has problems with her childhood family usually her father.
- Yet insists on keeping her father’s family name if married or hyphen-ing it.
- Tries to impress you with their résumé or accomplishments instead of knowing how to cook and taking care of a family.
- Multi partners and boyfriends simultaneously. Are these women?
- Talk about their past relationships to you like you are an old friend, even mentioning all the things her ex boyfriends did to impress, usually involving expensive trips and gifts.
- Tell you ‘I have never done this before’ when in all probability they have done it all the time.
- Have various forms of ‘protection’ in the purse or dresser draw near their bed, if they meet that random cute waiter or guy from a club.
- When they meet you in broad daylight at a coffee shop for a date to the museum after chatting with them on match.com for a month, ask you, ‘how do I know you are not a dangerous freak?’ While that same girl who was totally drunk at 2 am last Saturday night leaves a disco with a strange macho looking guy to goes back to his apartment for boom boom. The next day she will explain it to her girlfriends as something that ‘just happened’.
- Have no style and do not even know they have no style. America is not the style capital of the world despite the inordinate amount of money women spend at stores like the Gap.
- Girls see cooking (an expression of love) as demeaning or only for special occasions. They will do every nasty thing with guys all over town, but these same girls think cooking,a sweet innocent expression of love, is humiliating. Feminists have twisted innocent expressions of love, like cooking, so much that many people are confused. Let me give you a hint, love is something that is not written about under ‘tips for the bedroom’ in Cosmo magazine as much as giving your time and patience everyday to someone you care about, like cooking.
- American girls want a rich guy to marry. They want a guy who works four hours a day and can surprise them with expensive weekend trips. I believe like the Beatles’ song says ‘money can’t buy you love’.
- Thinking a rich guy is a good catch. Let me give you a piece of advise, a well paid job is very over rated.
- Spend lots of money on things.
- When are Western girls going to stop believing the stuff they see on TV and start realizing that the most important job in the world is to make your family happy, raising happy children and making your husband happy? Why is it that feminists try to sell you the ridiculous lie that it is more important pleasing and severing your boss (master) than the person you marry and promise their life to in front of God and others. Work to American girls are more important than their partner in life (your husband) or spending time with your children. Children need their mommy not some day care specialist, while mommy is bending over backwards for their boss at work. Women often put more energy into their bosses demands than the needs of their children and husband.
- I think women are equal and have no problem with careers, but career is nothing compared to love and family.
- I am 100% man but I will not put anything before my family. I will not put ego, feeling good about myself, the need to be right, the need to prove myself, to be a VIP career guy before making sure my family has enough love and time with me. Of course I have to work, but family first.
Now lets look at Eastern European women, who I recommend for to any American guy who is looking to get have a happy life.
Eastern European girls for marriage
- Try to find one man and mate for life
- Take pride in taking care of a family
- Intellectually curious
- Speak several languages
- Have and interest in music and play musical instrument
- Can dance
- Easy going
- Will stay with you
- Will not talk about you to their friends in a negative way
- You come first
On the other hand, if you are a guy who likes these cultural characteristic of American girls listed above, then they are for you. This is not any judgement, rather just laying out the differences and you choose which culture you would rather marry in. I recommend considering not marrying the girl next door and going for an Eastern European girl for marriage as in my personal experience they will bring you happiness. Why get married if you are not going to play to win and go for your dream.