Here is my list of best places to meet women in Dubai if you are single.
These are confirmed hotel clubs and dance places that you will find a girl to date. Do not look on trip advisor or other review sites as they are too cluttered with mixed reviews about people who are on family vacations. In contrast, this post is designed for single guys who want to meet girls for love. This is a list of places either I have tested or people I know have.
There are 1, 400,000 men in Dubai. In contrast there are 400,000 women. That means unless you bring your own girl with you there are 3.5 to 1 ratio of guys to girls. Chicks are difficult enough in general, flighty, fickle and play games. Add onto this a distorted gender ratio and, how can you compete when you have those odds?
To paraphrase the Hunger games:
The odds have never been in your favor (in Dubai)
- The purpose of this post is to tell you how to make them in your favor, get the girl and make the desert bloom. Read how to make the odds in your favor for finding true love in the United Arab Emirates.
If you have questions – ask. Ask if you are going to a hotel or you want to meet a particular nationality of women. Ask if you want to know about a particular place. I do not know every club in Dubayy but I know the ones worth going to. If you want to find a girl friendly hotel for your fiancÃ© or long-term girl friend go here: Green hotels in Dubai list.
So where do you meet girls in Dubai?
- During the day go toÂ – Broadway on Al Rigga Rd, Jockey’s orÂ Panorama, the best of these places is Broadway, you will not be disappointed there are girls everywhere. The only problem is some âworkâ there, but others do not.
- Astoria Hotel – Another places to meet your girls during the day, go there in the afternoon and there women hanging out.
- Buddha Bar in the New Marina –Â A mix between Russian and Indian women. As a Westerner you might prefer to meet Indian women as the look is exotic, whereas if you are from India you might want to meet a tall blond from Moscow or St. Petersburg.
- Dubai mall –Â The largest mall in the world is on Doha St. you can go a try to pick up girls like you did in junior high school back home. However, this time you upgrade your strategy. Picking up girls in the mall 2.0. You want to carry a stylish laptop bag, dress well like a foreign businessman traveler and have cards printed just for your Dubai trip. Pick up cards are fake business cards with your personal mobile phone number, a title (like President or consultant) and fancy logo. Your company could be called something cheesy like âAHTâ or âAdvanced Human Technologiesâ ,Â the more creative the better. This way your real business world and your pick up worlds do not collide.
- Zuma restaurant in the Dubai international Financial CentreÂ – This has some high-class, top girls. Well dressed, educated and with an attitude. Yet they are difficult to connect with, but worth it you can. I like educated girls with attitudes in the right measure, it is attractive.
- St. George Hotel DubaiÂ –Â I highly recommend this place, on the bottom floor got to Tivoli early, you will find many girls from Eastern Europe,Â in the evening and later work your way up to the the tenth floor, the Tip Top English, and the Arabic AlMushrif and theÂ Irani night club. Down the street is the Moscow Hotel which is also good. Like everyone, women alternate between the clubs.
- Stayin alive at the Imperial suites hotel – Foreign girls from Africa and CIS.
- Travelgirls and Mamba website – Russian girls on International dating websites. Takes some time to discern the good ones from the bad, but you can develop some prospects before you land.
- Al Bustan – A hotel choice if you want to take your long-term girlfriend because it is out-of-the-way and they have a tolerant open policy with guests. It sits on the top of a shopping center and girls like to shop. A number of nice looking Moroccan girls spotted working in the mall.
- Duabi Gran Hotel in the AlQusais AreaÂ – I highly recommend this hotel. The Bubble Discotheque. A great place to meet Arab girls. Arab girls are hard to find, here is where they congregate in Dubai. It is a little out-of-the-way as Arabian women do not like the limelight.
- Expensive hotels – Like the Fairmont and Hyatt regency hotels, If you want the honey you have to show the money. I avoid these girls and hotels. I do not like buying women nor the attitude and culture that goes along with it. If I put on my Libertarian hat I can understand it, yet, why pay for love?
- Mirchi in Ramee International – Tested and approved.
- Any Mujra club – IndoPaki girls
- SeaShells Inn – Indian Music, Indian food and Indian girls. I have never been here, just heard the club was good. The hotel itself is cheap.
- Lotus hotel – Bollywood Cafe the name speaks for itself.
- Hyde Park Bur Dubai –Â Filipino and Asian girls as well as CIS females.
- Royal Falcon Hotel Deira Dubai – Cheap hotel and three nightclubs.
- Hyde Park Hotel – This has three Mujra barsLe Meridien hotel has G Club – Wednesday and Sundays are Arabic night.
- Sharjah’s apartment – short-term rentals has a lot of Indian Pakistani girls staying here.
- On your mobile phone –Â I discuss this in various places on my blog. You think you can not get Arab girls because you are a foreigner? Wrong. You can meet women on your mobile by knowing how to get their nick and chat with them. I recommend Bluetoothing girls to get their nicks and signaling them discreetly.
- Nelson’s Bar in Media Rotana Hotel Tecom – Full of Russian girls in Dubai
- Red Square Moscow Hotel – Turkish and Russian women.
- Seaview Hotel – Chinese and Filipino
- Rattlesnake, Metropolitan Hotel – Lebanese girls in Dubai, also Russian and Chinese.
- You tell me – Let me know your best experience with girls in Dubai.
A few dos and don’ts
I think Dubai is a wonderful place, I respect their sense of morality toward women and the openness they treat their guests. However, the difference between other Middle Eastern countries and Dubai is the borderline leisure activities under Muslim lawÂ are tolerated for foreigners, for now. Nightclubs, clothing style, drinks, girls, even pork.Â If you engage in these be discreet (Me, I would only care about meeting girls).Â As a visitor you must not engage in excessive drinking.Â I do not believe in drinking anyway if you are looking for love it will confuse you. Oh and one more thing, do not say anything bad about the Quran, Allah, Islam or Sheikh. Be a respectful guest.
I do not recommend nor support renting a girl for love. I recommend all through this site finding women for true love and marriage. I am not a Muslim, but I understand and respect the modestly of Islamic women. I wish Western women behaved more like Muslim women, can you imagine how harmonious our society would be.
The problem of finding a long-term girl
There are many tourist girls, however, that still does not solve your problem of how to find a girl in Dubai. Here is the deal.
You are basically in the middle of a hot desert with no chicks and few trees. I do not care if you are staying in a five-star hotel with two bellhops standing out your door with water 24/7; if there is no reasonable supply of girls to choose from for dating, what good is it? I would rather sit on a park bench with a beautiful girl holding hands, reading a book under the shade of lush green trees than sit on a throne of gold alone. Nothing is better in life than being in love.
One more thing, the odds are not going to change anytime soon.
- Hot worldly women like to visit Dubai, but not live there.
How economics further deepens loneliness in Dubai
It is a place for dudes. Dubai is the Alaska of the Middle East. A place to workÂ where relative wages compared to back home (India) and enjoy nature, but not a place women gravitate to. It is a manâs place. They can pave the roads with gold, but if they do not attract females to change the ratio the city is in a word, a desert.
If you ask me women are the only thing on this earth worth enjoying, all other forms of activity became droll and frivolous.
So the paradox is how do you work and play in Dubai if you can not enjoy the women? Women are designed by one million years of human evolution to give pleasure to men on all levels. You can not replace that with a nice hotel and afternoon jet skiing. Dubai fountains or the Burj Khalifa or Burj Al Arab towners are trivial folly compared to winning a beautiful girl’s heart and spending an afternoon with her in the park.
I personally live in a tourist city on an Island. Everyday I can see great sites, but who cares if I come home from work and do not have my wife. It is all meaningless and empty. If you are single and working in Dubai or travelling to there, have plans to find a woman or you will be lonely, single and depressed.
If you live in Dubai and are single, leave and comment and let me know if this is true.
The idea of Dubai is brilliant. It was to attract oil moneyed investors with disposable income and create something like a Disneyland for adults, it seems like more of a Miami or Ibiza for the VIPs. Rich Arab financiers partnered with construction companies, and built a city for the jet set crowd. For those who have money you can go bungee jumping and jet skis and real skiing, and fine dining. People from all over the world are intrigued by the Arab world and this is a place they can experience it. These one percenters have money and girls. It is the other 99% I am talking about, not a lot of girls, specifically for people who live and work there.
More facts about Dubai
- For people of all faiths (which there is great tolerance) it is a Muslim country where Islamic law concerning male female relations are observed.
- UAE as a whole as a normal female to male ratio of 1.05. However, it is Dubai that is skewed because of the labor force demand.
- It is the most expensive city in the Arab world and the 22nd in the world.Â It is part of the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area and is located on the northern tip along the coast.
- The women of Emirati women wear an abaya, other women dress in Western styles.
- Dubai is an Indian city. It is 53% Indian, 13% from Pakistan and 7.5% from Bangladesh, Emirati are only 17% of the population.
Slave women and men in Dubai or just low wages?
Do not think real slaves and harems, just low wages. The economics of Dubai’s prosperity has been built off the toil of hard-working Indians. Some describe it almost as slave like conditions. It is not fully true.
However, what is true is the workers are far from home and have no girls. I come home from work and I have my wife to complain to. These guys have no one. They live and dream of meeting a girl to make their hardship in the heat and work more bearable. A girl to free them from this slavery.
The problem with the non-Arab women is the women, mostly Russian and Ethiopian and also Indian part of a trans-Oceanic network (see the documentary Dubai: Night Secrets) work almost as slave girls themselves.Â Many of the Indian Pakistani girls are jaded because of the hard realities of life they work under. They come from the lower class and are here to make as much money as they can and go home. However, there are from time to time diamonds in the rough, real Cinderellas.
The issue is economical means dictates one statue and relative freedom in this world. It is not true as if you are spiritual no one can take your freedom from you. Yet in this world economics makes people work and engage in activities they normally would not.This includes work.
Questions arise can you bring your fiancÃ©e or long-term girlfriend into a hotel room? What if you meet a girl in Dubai, say from another country or a local, what are the rules about dating her?
- Men bring unmarried female guests (such as an engaged couple) back to their hotel everyday.
The laws say you can not do this.
The resolution of these two contradictory idea depends on the hotel manager. It is all a cat and mouse game where the hotel security will look the other way if the management wants them to. I was a manager of a luxury resort hotel. I know how these things work. As long as public displays of affection are respectful and normal there is not a problem.
Best online resources to meet Dubai girls
www.maktoob.com is an online portal in the UAE for dating and love and marriage go here bentelhalal.maktoob.com, it has an English interface. Be respectful as I think most of these people are looking for sincere love. I am not 100% thrilled with this site as I think it has a pay component to it.
Believe it or not Facebook is use a lot in the United Arab Emirates with ladies.
uaewomen.net This is a site which is great for understanding Dubai women. Do not spam this site, rather read it in translation passively and get and understanding of what Islamic women are like. This is honest open site for UAE girls, not for chatting with them and meeting them or photos of them, but more for understanding them.
If anyone has questions or would like to add to my list of places to meet women in Dubai let me know. If you want to convey your experiences living and working in Dubai leave a comment. If you are a girl traveling or living in Ø¯Ø¨ÙÙi please leave a comment.