This page has simply my favorite English words of love and love phrases win the heart of a romantic.
Why being romantic is the only way to live
I had always been a romantic. Being painfully lonely as a teen, when other guys were playing football and scoring with chicks, I was reading Jane Austen and Bronte and Lord of the Rings of course. I got the last laugh because they married young and often the wrong girl. I married my beautiful princess who gives me happiness everyday of my life.
- What do the jerks and A-h_les, know about pain and regret? Nothing and that is your power.
Being romantic and authentic is better than being the captain of the football team or a going to a top school or having looks like a model, or money, when it comes to getting the girl or guy from your imagination. Dreamy romantics will always prevail in love. I promise.
I recommend you look at the are of my site that deals with dating, the navigation is found at the bottom of the page.
Anyway, if you are looking for phrases you can text message or SMS on your cell phone to a girl or tell her in person here are a few below.
If you want words to charm and enchant someone use the expressions mixed in with your own feelings or use them as a base for your own words. Just try some of these, they may seem corny but they work.
- Love sees with the heart and not with the eyes-Shakespeare
- The course of true love never did run smooth-Shakespeare
- All night long I was searching for you, and there you were waiting for me all along -Lestat
- I know nothing of eloquent words of silvery speech, but when I think of you I can not help myself – Mark Biernat
- You are from my dreams and the unspoken longings of my heart.
- I know nothing of sweet words or eloquent speak, if I say anything pleasing to you, its because you bring it out in me.
- Love conquers all
- Love does not alter which it find – Shakespeare
- Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold. – Zelda Fitzgerald
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. – Albert Einstein
- Come live with me, and be my love, And we will some new pleasures prove, Of golden sands, and crystal brooks, With silken lines, and silver hooks. – John Donne
- Who so loves believes the impossible. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- You make my heart skip a beat when you come into the room.
Some people think the English tradition is not romantic, I tend to disagree as I point out the literature and written word in books that deeply moving. Growing up I had romantic idealistic view of the world thanks to writers like Jane Austen and Charlotte Brontë.
Learn more about love I have another part of my website about dating, love and marriage. Many people meet and chat on this site even though it is not a dating site but more of a conservation about love and dating here -> Girls of London and the UK.