Do you want to learn Russian but have been intimidated?
I show you how to speed learn Russian.
I tried to learn Russian starting when I was 13, then again after my university. I thought I did not have the gift to learn languages. I spoke my native language quite eloquently; however, I could only admire from afar, those who had mastered one or more foreign languages.
People would pedantically snub, ‘you don’t have a gift to learn languages’.
You can learn Russian
Fact: You learned your first language,you can learn Russian.
10 concrete reasons to try LearnFast Russian
1. LearnFast Russian has 20,000 words -Beginner to advanced in one program No program gives you this many words, we give you the whole language. Most programs give you pet phrases about ordering at a restaurant, but we teach you to actually speak the language. No other program does this. Further, our the initial focus is learning verbs. Verbs are what you need to understand a language. A language is abstract and verb centered. Most programs start with nouns like farm animals and fruits. To understand a sentence you need verbs first, as this is the action and meaning of the sentence.
2. Learn Russian with 50 Songs – What is the easiest, fastest and most painless way to learn a language? With music. We have created beautiful songs in a specific way connecting the rhythm of the language to the rhythm of music. The easiest and most effective way to learn a language is with music.
3. Learn Russian with 3000 mnemonics – Have trouble remembering words, make words stick to your memory in a fun way with a memory system that goes back as far back as ancient Greece. The Ancient Greeks would remember entire epics by heart with mnemonics. It has been proven with the test of time for 3000 years as well as modern scientific studies.
4. Etymology- a true breakthrough to help you learn Russian - Our etymology does not just teach you the history of words but its purpose is to give you connections to English. This way you remember a word not as a foreign word but a word that is related to your own native language. This is the most effective mnemonic there is. Your target foreign word can goes into your brain not as a foreign word but as simply a variation of English, your native language! This is a true breakthrough in language learning and no other program teaches in this way.
5. LearnFast Russian Brainwaves – Have fun with this accelerated method of learning. We created specific brainwaves, delta-theta for deep learning.
6. LearnFast Russian Fairy-tales – Be a child again and read about courageous princes and beautiful princesses.
7. LearnFast Russian Stories– Short interesting or funny stories that use the words you learned in context. Using your words in context is important.
8. Very practical Russian conversation, Dialogues and the Socratic method – Learning key phrases and normal conversational situations will take you to a conversational level in your target language. But we use a form of the Socratic method to draw make you think in the language.
We show you what is really important based on actual frequency of occurrence in conversation; therefore you will learn what is modern and even slang.
9. Learn Russian Grammar – Expressing complex things simply is the hallmark of creative effective design, this is what we have done with our grammar.
10. Learn Russian with Native speakers in your home- It puzzles me to this day why almost every program I have herd uses non-native speakers with foreign accents, or speak unrealistically quick and soft. LearnFast use crisp, clear beautifully native speakers, who enunciate every syllable; when you are learning a language this is very important.