Hypnosis to learn a language – is it possible to learn with hypnosis
Using hypnosis to learn a language- Can you learn languages with hypnosis? Hypnosis:The idea is simple
1) Hypnosis tapes or a live hypnotist to put suggestion that you will retain the information you study well.
2) Hypnosis for word list, to bring you into a more open state, that is theta or alpha so your work list retention will be better.
3) Age regression hypnosis. The idea is you regress to an age of say 2 and you imagine yourself learning your first language. You connect deeply rooted memories with language learning.
4) Past life regression hypnosis- Not a reality. I am a very spiritual person but I engage in magical thinking such as your physical brain retains memories of hypothetical past lives. There are more effective pragmatic techniques techniques grounded in science.
Hypnosis: Scientific evidence
The studies on Hypnosis does indicate an increase in recall of the target words, because of increased confidence level perhaps and determination. Other methods are more speculative and I am objective and open if presented with good evidence. But I do not think they would be of any great value. If anyone can proven to me that you learn a language with past life regression I would be very interested, but the reality is no one has.
Hypnosis: The pragmatic reality.
• Hypnosis does help, but as a supplement to active learning, that is testing and retesting and drilling.
Hypnosis: Alternative ideas
Read motivational material, for me its the Bible and image that you are achieving your goals for some reason connected with your ideals. Norman Vincent Peal wrote a lot about positive thinking and positive imaging. Or if you want to try something new try to read motivational statements and listen to brain waves mp3s while in a relaxed state after you read your motivational statements.
Use our program: It combines techniques of opening your receptiveness to learning, via brainwaves and practical active learning like flashcards. Read more. It works.