Romanian girls are beautiful. This is a guide to Romanian girls. I am an American living in Eastern Europe and although I am not an expert on life, I feel I have a reasonable perspective on Romanian women are derived from my personal experiences with them over the last ten years.
If you are looking for true love, a mate for life, have you ever heard of the country of Romania?
What exactly is Lipscani neck?
The average woman walking down the street in Bucharest has more natural rustic beautiful naturally than a brand name Hollywood actresses. I kid you not. In fact, after a day in the old town, you will get ‘Lipscani neck.’ That is what expats call a sore neck from turning their heads too much from gawking at Romanian university Studente.
The photos of Romanian girls I have posted on this website do not do justice to their charm. They are posted here to spark your interest. The rest is up to you.
In a nutsehll what are Romanian women like?
- R – Romantic – They dress with style on par with Italian and French women but do so on less money. Some guys think their provocative styles equate with easy. This is not the case. Rather, their conception of the world is romantic, that is not fully rational and a little chaotic. This is almost the classical definition of classical romanticism. Rebellion against the rational with sensuality.
- O – Odd – The people of Romania on one level, know in their heart’s their greatness of their culture, but many times lack the confidence and compare themselves to the west, especially economically. Like many Eastern European countries, Romania is trying to come to terms with corruption or hard economic conditions, yet amazingly creative and intelligent population feel they do not have the opportunities to actualized their talents.
- M – Meaningful – The meaning of life question, and how you live your life is important. I am from the west, I do not know if I could say if people think so deeply about faith, life and the seriousness of relationships. In the west people treat marriage like a relationship that can be broken. In Romania it is more a sacred covenant you swear on the altar to God.
- A – Authentic – Life here has a rustic feel. It is real, not plastic, but at times spartan. Economics plays a big role in life here.
- N – Net, Romanians in dating age demographics use the web. As a percentage compared to other countries they are an average European country, but when you are talking about students, then Romanians are plugged in and this trend is not going away. Again I think it is a function of economics. I mean if you are living in a 50 meter flat in Iași or Cluj-Napoca what else are you going to do when the rest of your disposable income is paying off your highly inflated apartment. I think many young Romanians are borderline Internet addicts. I mean so am I, but this just tell you I guess you can meet Romanian girls online, I think FB has 3.5 million profiles for example.
- I - Imaginative – I do not know why but in Eastern Europe, I have found a disproportional number of hot chicks that are into science fiction and fantasy and creative arts. Much more so than in the West. I mean you have girls that look like Romanian models Alina Puscau or Ana Ularu but wear glasses and read imaginative literature on a park bench or a tram. I think it has to do with the weather or the harder economic conditions that make people more escapist.
- A- Attractive
How often people confuse beauty with virtue
I believe in the proverb ‘so as within, so is without’. That is, what you have going on in your inner life will eventually reflect your outer beauty. The majority of Romanian girls are still pretty humble, loyal, devout, educated good girls. If you want to find a date and have had no luck at home because you feel your value system or your sense of ideals about love and romance are from another century, consider Romania. You do not need a time machine to date a princess, just a plane ticket.
Ok if I have at least got your initial interest and you maybe want to meet Romanian girls there are many ways. The best way is to go there. If you have any questions about that let me know. You can do it on a shoe string.I can advise you.
If you are a far away land or your can not practically do it, leave a comment I can recommend Romanian dating sites, Romanian chat and internet, ICQ. There are also traditional Romanian marriage services. Actually dating services are not bad, if I was living in the states I would consider trying one at least to get your interest in the country going.
Or learning the Romanian language, even the basics. Romanian is not a hard language to learn. And if you learned a few words you would set yourself apart from the rest of the guys trying to win the heart of a Romanian princess for happily ever after.
I would say that if you are looking for Romanian girls for less than noble motives, do not, why waste their time and yours. But if you are looking for Romanian girls for love, below I tell you the best way to meet Romanian girls.
I also make more specific recommendation in on this page: Bucharest girls.
Origins of Romanian girls
Romanian girls are an odd lot. They are actually ancient people’s influence by Romans culture as manifest by their language. However, their ethnicity is a mix of peoples whose names are not household words to most Westerners. The Roman province of Dacia was cut off during the collapse of the empire and some of the descendants lived in Slavic Eastern Europe along with indigenous people. In Romania there is also a large gypsy population (Indian origin) and even some Turkish, Hungarian and Tartar (all Asian). However, Slavic people are mixed of course. This is why Romanian girls are so beautiful. They are Latin, Slavic, Ancient Greek, Eastern and mixed with their Dacians and Illyrians base. They are a little bit something exotic, ancient and untamed.
Romanian girls looks
Romanian girls are dark, thin and rather shapely. They have long legs and thin waists. Their noses can sometimes be pronounced, but this is not a bad thing. If you like girls with the contast of dark and pale, you will like Romanian girls.
Their hair almost always dark, yet their skin is pale and their bodies are lithe many with blue eyes. Something out of a Gothic fairy-tale or almost elf like. Maybe I am exaggerating a bit but you get the point.
Values of Romanian girls
Romanian girls are Orthodox Christian. Most of the girls in Romania are traditional good morals girls, waiting for their prince. This is every guys dream. To find a girl whose beauty is only exceeded by her virtue and grace. Why is it that so often men confuse beauty and goodness?
They project on women all these noble attributes on a female just because they look good? Well there is a place you do not have to worry too much about making this error. It is called Romania. Most are humble and really want just a normal boyfriend. How can a people who have been steeped so deeply in the ideas Orthodoxy for so many centuries not have a greater awareness and goodness in them? It is almost in their genes. So forget all the troubles and heartaches girls back home have cause you. Romania might just be the land of fairy-tale princesses.
Harder economic conditions in Romania are a double edge sword. On one hand the girls have been shielded from hyper consumptive western ideas. The vast majority are not gold diggers and are easy to please. However, because of the poverty that still exists in Romania, there are some women that think they can have both love and money. For me women who think in this way are the most dangerous type of women.
Romanian girls with less than noble motives but most are of good moral fiber and spiritual. The photo above is a good girl/model not a bad Romanian girl.
- A word of advice for guy dating girls. There is a slight inverse correlation between price and quality. Take that for what it is worth. Many times the most high maintenance and demanding girls today, are the worse quality and choses for mates. While the ones that would be content reading a book with you on a park bench, not going to a fancy restaurant are the ones you should marry.
Language of Romanian girls
Romanian can be understood my Italians and Italian by Romanians. This is because both languages are a derivative of Latin. English is spoken by any Romanian girl under 30. Russian is also known, but English is really the magic language that give you the key to communicate to Romanian girls in dating age.
How to meet Romanian girls
The most obvious way to meet Romanian girls is to fly there. I would highly recommend it. I live in Eastern Europe. I flew here five years ago and I never went back to the USA. If you visit Romania the girls you will meet will be 100 times better than the women you might meet in the USA, on the Internet or any other way. Leave a comment if you have a question about meeting Romanian girls. I would highly recommend a trip to Romania to meet