Karachi girls for dating
The purpose of this post is to tell you exactly how to meet and chat up Karachi girls for love and dating. The reason this post is different from other website is, I want to give you a complete guide on Karachi women, with specific recommendations based on my research and personal experience. I want to take the guess-work out of where and how to meet them so you can focus on finding your dream date. In other words, getting a Karachi girls mobile number and maybe having her fall in love with you. This is a long article so you can print it out but try to read the whole thing as it has useful information and resources.
Why Karachi for a women?
Karachi is the nexus of the universe, or at least Pakistan. It is the largest city and the financial hub of Pakistan in the south on the Arabian sea. If you calculate that it has 18 million inhabitants then 9 million must be females. Of those according to demographic statistics about 5 million are single girls in Karachi and of dating age (there has been a baby boom since about 1975 so the number of younger single females 18-35 outnumber the older ones). That means just by the sheer number of females it is a good city to look for a bride. Imagine 5 million single Pakistani women. Now that is a nice thought.
The religious breakdown of Karachi is 96.5 % Muslim, before the partition with India there was a larger Christian and Hindu population. Now those populations are about 2.5% and 1% respectively.
Where to find single women in Karachi
How to meet singles in the market
- Start searching here for singles – Better than clubs (I do not drink ), is normal everyday life for example: Soldier, Bohri and Urdu Bazaar are the three largest traditional markets in Karachi. In all Middle Eastern counties I always started looking for girls in the Bazars, why because that is where women go. I am a foreigner and I stick out and not accepted for Muslim dating. I think Muslim guys have a real advantage over me in that respect. However, I still tried. If you are cool about it an dress nice you have a chance. My point is, if I can do it then so can you. Do not be overly shy.
- I think Pakistani guys are often sweet, shy guys. That being said, do not be too shy that you miss the opportunity to connect with the love of your life.
- Some people say start with online dating - I say, walk outside your door and you have the biggest Internet chat room in the world, it is called real life.
- This much you already know about ladies – Be civil and polite and simple chat them up in a nice way. To approach women when they are shopping the only way that works is being very shy and smile and sincere. If you try to be confident or weird in any way they will run. Women are all about trust.
- Specific lines that work with single women when trying to pick them up - How do you chat them up once you see a beauty float before your eyes like and angel from heaven? Simply open with a line like ‘do you know what time it is?’ or ‘what do you think about this shirt (item you are looking at in a shop)?’ Tell them you need a woman’s opinion. This always worked for me. I know it sounds hokey but if you are meek and shy and do not scare them off, they might chat with you for a moment.
- The next item of conversation – ask them is “what do they do in Karachi”. Whatever it is say ‘oh that is interesting’ and build your conversation from there. If they study the Urdu language, tell them “oh I love Urdu literature” and try to drop as many key terms into the conversation as you know about their interest. For example when I meet my wife she told me she loves house music. I said ‘really so do I’. I think I liked it at least. Latter my wife told me, she said she doubted a guy like me even knew what house music was, but I was very sweet.
- How to close a Karachi girl for their mobile phone number – This is important. If you use nothing, else use this line. Tell them this: ‘Would it be too forward if I ask you to get together for tea sometime’. I know it should silly but use those exact words. They work. her first reaction will be ‘well I do not know’. You should immediately reply, ‘Say maybe, please say maybe’. You can also tell them ‘I am painfully shy but I saw and had to at least talk to you’. She will reply in most cases, ‘OK maybe’ See girls want to give your their phone number and want you to text them or call but they are are all about social restrictions and fear. However, if you get them to say ‘maybe’, there is a chance you can get their number. Maybe is a nice way of saying, OK just give me some space to process what just happened here.
- Once they say maybe, take out a pen and pencil and ask them to write it down their phone number. This is a much more civil then adding their phone number to some Pakistani girls mobile phone number list in your cell phone. When they write if for you complement them on the beauty and uniqueness of their hand writing or playfully make fun of it, whatever the case maybe. After you talk with them graciously shake their hand and walk away. Do not linger, just get out of there.
- Your whole objective here is to get this Karachi girls email address or mobile phone number for a sweet SMS three days later (not before or she will think you are desperate). The SMS should not be too deep or romantic or poetic but not in chat style. Full sentence and well written with good grammar. Tell her you were delighted to meet her the other day and if she would be open, would you be terribly offended she meet in a bookstore for some tea sometime’. Another place to take them is Karachi Zoological Gardens on Garden Road. Its peaceful you can walk. You would make a good first date impression.
- The lines to chat up Karachi girls work – I have give you to pick up girls work very well and are test. Let me know what you think.
Other places to meet Karachi women
- University of Karachi – This Karachi University girls number about 15,000. Although that might not seem a lot, it is considering these students are almost all single and looking for their mate. It is another real life setting that you could consider to meet Karachi women.
Guys go to Usma and the national University of science and technology. University of Karachi is potential brides city.
- Maroa beach (or any beach, like Cape sound, Sands pit, French beach) – It depends on how strict the women are about modesty and Islamic bathing suits and style etc. I think beaches are good places to meet women as long as you just get their number and do not hang out with them, it gets way to awkward.
- There are score of parks in the cosmopolitan area – For me it is a great place to chat up females. All the green and birds it brings out the best in people.
Place to meet Karachi girls online
The following is a list of websites I recommend if you want to connect with ladies from Karachi.
- Muslima.com – this is the best website for free Muslim dating. There is no other good Muslim dating site out there. For example, muslimfriends.com is not a trusted site (based on WOT) and I do not recommend going to it. muslimandsingle.com is OK but is more focused on the UK than Pakistan and it does not have the critical mass of singles. Therefore, I recommend Muslima.com to meet a Karachi girl fr friendship. I have nothing to do with this dating site rather for me it is one I personally would use.
- Pakistan Social networking – Facebook and Okut (bigger in India and with Desi girls, that and Romania are like the two places it is popular still it has potential ) and Stumbleunpon.com (yes you can meet girls on Stumbeupon.com, just be clever about it, just friend them and find ones with your interest, their photos are in their icon image), many Pakistan girls use this for some reason) – are popular in Karachi. ICQ you can always try but these are more for westernized singles. Facebook is a real consideration as it is the second most popular site in the city of Karachi and its users are big in the demographic group under 35. Put 1 and 1 together and you get the hint. Many nice single women age 18-35 on this page socializing.
- forumpakistan.com – This is not a dating site per say but if you go to places like forumpakistan.com/romantic-sms-f69.html and participate in the community and chat, then by default you will start to make friends with from girls from Karachi.
- Other ideas for online dating – I wrote a post a while back, some people liked it because the content was valuable but others did not like the photos as much. Anyway look at the additional resources list in this post on Pakistani girls.
The city of Karachi
This is a resource I can recommend if you want to learn more about the city of Karachi.
- Non Karachi girls information – This is simple the best website that is connected to the culture of Karachi. Even though it has nothing to do with girls in the region, if you learn about the culture and places to travel and go out etc, you will have something to talk about. Start with ‘places of interest’. Important the menu for navigation is a bit 2005 (frames), in that is has an inside scroll bar. If you do not see this you will miss key information about the Sindh – Karachi. So I think it is a sight of trust and value to explore to learn about Karachi even if it does not talk about girls.
The main thing you need to consider when looking for a wife from Karachi is the culture.
This is not London or a western country. People in this country are very respectful of Islamic traditions. You need to understand the rules, customs and belief if you expect to anywhere near matrimony. On the strict interpretation of the Muslim dating rules:
- Dating is between potential marriage partners. It is not for fun or excitement.
- The parents must know and even chaperon the couple. It is written in the Holy Qur’an that ‘the Qur’an, the Holy Book of Islam, ‘Whenever a man is alone with a woman, the tempter is the third among them.’
- Do not think about physical temptations. Of course nature’s honey is out there to attract the flower to the bee, but Muslims need to wait for marriage.
- There is slim or almost no chance a Muslim girl will marry a non Muslim.
However, many people are good Muslims and do not follow these to the letter but rather the spirit. Maybe I am wrong. I am not a Muslim and if anyone wants to correct what I have written in regards to the customs please leave a comment. As a Christian and believe that we are all children of the same God.
What about clubs , hotels and dance places in Karachi to meet girls?
Since Muslims do not drink (I think that is an excellent rule, as I do not either) people do not go out ad pick up girls under the influence. The Muslim disco people drink colas and energy drinks. Try having a few energy drinks and then hit the dance floor. I have been to Middle Eastern discos and they are a lot of fun. Some people meet there, I never did. I went out with groups of friends.
Do not think you can just waltz right into any hotel in Karachi and bring a girl to your room, by the way. I personally do not agree with this type of behavior and Muslim law will forbids it. However, you can meet girls at the Hotel clubs just for friendship, but many of these girls are from Uzbekistan or Russian. If I were single I would want a more traditional relationship.
In Karachi nightlife spots include:
- Base rock cafe
- Pearl Contentential hotel
- Al Bustan (Sheraton hotel)
- Dumpukht (Marriot hotel)
- Purple Haze
These are more for tourists. I am not a big fan of nightlife for meeting a respectable partner. However, I have a request. If anyone knows where local people go to socialize at night, please let me know.
Karachi girls for friendship – how you chat with them is the most important thing
In summary the biggest take away from this guide to meeting a Karachi girl either online, in person or on a nightlife adventure, is you need to be able to chat them up with charm like I have described above. Use the lines I have recommended or variations of these and get their mobile phone numbers (or email addresses). These are my personal lines and I have tested them many times and they work. Once you have their number followed by enough SMS flirting and some time you might get a date. You objective here is to meet a nice respectable bride to be for true love. Please review some of the online resources I have recommended for dating and culture as they will be helpful. If you think anything is missing, please let me know as I want to improve this guide of the great nation of Pakistan.