Marry an idealist. Put a ring on the finger of a girl who believes in fairy-tales.
Girls are by their nature naive when it comes to men. They are easily corruptible (hence the invention of chastity belts). That is why in history societies had such strict read more
This post is about yoga dating. In class every new comers eye’s pop out, at least initially. Even me when I first started (when I was single), I could not believe what skimpy clothes, steamy temperatures and let’s be honest, open read more
What I like about girls A to Z
I do not know if it is that I grew up with two wonderful sisters or my best friend George did also. This left a positive impression on my formative years from 0 to 13. Or that I went to an all boys New read more
Careers and dating
That is right, do not ever bring up money or career during dating. If she asks about your job or education, avoid it or say “I can not tell you’. Or better yet, tell her you are poor. This is one of the best piece of dating read more
Life is about getting the girl, not just any girl mind you, yours. Period. If you do not have a partner in life, life is not as sweet. Your job gets old fast and so do you. If you do catch your princess than life becomes like a mid summers night dream. How can I write read more
Dating in America: I am so lonely and desperate – and I am single
Why is it that Americans feel the need to almost apologize when they are looking for someone? They feel the need to qualify things with statements like ‘ I am not desperate’ . This is so American.
Many Americans behave like if you do not have a boyfriend or girlfriend that looks like read more
I highly recommend you do not get involved in a prenuptial agreement before you get married for the following reasons. I think these pre-marriage contracts are a bad idea because:
- Love is all or nothing – Either you love someone or not. Love is similar to trust and faith. If you do not trust someone 100% or put conditions on marriage than why get married? It is better to just have a partner and date and not swear before God and the community that you will cherish each other all the days of your lives.
- Divorce lawyers are greedy – Oh I am sorry they are calling themselves “marital attorneys” now. They have a huge incentive to create a culture of distrust and ‘just in case’. They talk about legal rights and dividing assets and family law. Do not believe it, you are building a house on sand. What good is it if a man gains the world but loses his soul?
- Is money your god? – I do not care if my wife takes all my money. In fact, I would rather put it in her name as money is not my god. People put a too high premium on material wealth. I live in Eastern Europe many people survive on very little here. In the past people had nothing. I believe protecting assets in case of divorce is putting trust in things of this world. I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who is the same for the Jews, Christians and Muslims. I believe prenuptial agreements are a vote of mistrust of the unconditional love of your partner and trust in money. I trust her 100%. Further, if I am as smart as I have confidence in myself and know I can always make money. What are you afraid of, someone will take all your toys away?
- You are not 18 years old getting married – Every person has a complex life situation. Few people meet their life marital partner at the age of 14 and get married at 18 like my mother and is married for 60 years. Do not fall for the scare tactics that play on your fears of lawyers. Everyone has debt or children or previous marriages or emotional problems with trust or broken ideals and dreams or never had a real relationship or well into their careers. This is called being human. Like Shakespeare wrote ‘take up arms against your sea of troubles’. Be strong in the face of adversity and do not take council of your fears.
- Prenups creates bad feelings – If my fiancé or partners asked for one I would not get married. No matter what I felt or how deep in love, it would always mean my love and relationship is not real. It is fake, nothing more than a business agreement.
Personal view on signing a prenuptial agreement
If you are a man and read more
If you understand a few basic things you can have a happy marriage. There are three important points you need to understand if you want to know how to make your wife happy. And if you are married, you should read more
The answer to the question “should I get married?” is the most important answer of your life. There is an answer to this question. The answer is actually very simple.
‘The future enters into us, in order to transform us, long before it happens.’
If you or your partners read more
Does true love exist
If you have ever wondered does one true love exist? I will lay all the cards on the table, the answer is yes. I have it and know others that also believe that true love exists.
[caption id=”attachment_933″ align=”aligncenter” width=”363″ caption=”Does read more